Heat

When Garito was ordered to go, after about half an hour he came across his first opponent, who was a boy with glasses.

boy with glasses: I was wondering why nobody is here.

Garito: I'm surprised that you're Brute.

Then the lights came on around Garito and boy. Then boy transformed and Garito found out that the boy was a gorilla Brute.

Garito: Let's see who wins.

Garito started running against the boy who was throwing shoulders and branches at him, Garito avoided everything and clawed the gorilla in his arm.

boy with glasses: You're faster than I expected.

Garito: When you're fighting an opponent of your caliber, I've learned to fight with such kind. Garito then ran and clawed the gorilla's shoulders so deep he couldn't move with them.

boy with glasses: How are you doing it?

Garito: Easy, I'm a predator you're prey.

The gorilla fell to the ground, which meant he was eliminated. And Garito got more orders so he went in that direction.

Meanwhile with Tyrian who is already walking with a grown scorpion tail.

Tyrian: It's so boring where is anyone who would like to die?!

Then a tall, muscular man came to him.

Tyrian: Finally! You're the first to co-

Before he could finish, the man hit him so hard that he flew into a tree where he immediately broke his spine and died.

Meanwhile with Raven.

Everyone is looking at the screen.

Raven: How can it be possible that Tyrian was killed so quickly!

Yoko: That's nature, just one hit to a weak spot and it's over, exactly what Fenrir does.

Meanwhile, with Seren, who is also walking and also encountered her enemy. She was the blue-haired woman.

Seren: Will you block my way for a long time?

blue-haired woman: Don't worry, the puppy will kill yo-

Seren jumped on her and bit her deep in the throat. Blue-haired woman fell to the ground and was shocked.

blue-haired woman: (weakly) W-w-what happ-ened?

Seren: (wipes the blood from her mouth) Never call me a puppy, bitch.

Back to Garito who had just arrived in a small village where he saw that the weird guy with the pointed teeth had been transformed and was a cobra and was fighting Eruza and Hitomi. When Garito noticed him, he immediately jumped on the cobra and slit his throat with his claws.

Cobra: Bastard...

Then the cobra fell to the ground and Garito looked at Hitomi and Eruza.

Hitomi: You bastard, he was mine!

Garito: And I thought you'd be happy to see me.

Eruza: I'm glad to see you.

Then the three of them started attacking each other, but Garito noticed something. All three began to breathe deeply and blushed. But it was not fatigue.

Garito: (think) What's going on? Why I feel so hot?

Then Eruza jumped on Garito and sat on it.