Party // Chapter 20

~ Athena's eyes

Break My Heart came out about a week ago and it was a total success, my debut album is coming out tomorrow. Richard planned this enormous party in which a lot of celebrities and people I don't know will come and celebrate my first album coming out. It doesn't make any sense, why would people I don't know want to celebrate my album coming out? I guess everyone accepts an invitation as long as there's free champagne.

I never liked parties, but this party, god, I hated this party. Why do I hate this party? Well, Mr Heartbreaker is coming to this party, the party in which I celebrate my debut album coming out which includes a song we wrote together.

Lately Bailey and I have been quite close, we talk almost every day and she's the sweetest. We have been getting used to talking every day since we would be practically living together during tour. Sophie and I have been talking, but not as much as we used to, I'm not sure if I feel quite comfortable around her.

"Can you stay still please?" An annoyed voice hissed

"Sorry" I responded

Josie and Luna were styling me, and that was Josie complaining.

The dress they gave me was gorgeous. It's color reminded me of champagne with a light tint of pink, it hugged my curves perfectly and didn't feel too tight. It had no deep cleavage and it reached a little bit higher than my mid-thigh. The 'cleavage' was a straight line that went from armpit to armpit. It wasn't too much, and I liked that. To finish off the outfit, Josie and Luna gave me some high heels that weren't too high, their color was the exact same as the dress. They tried to get me to use rings, but I refused, I hated wearing rings. However, I did agree to wear a golden necklace and a golden bracelet.

Then, it was Bailey's turn to do my hair. We chatted a lot about everything. Bailey knew about Niall, my whole team knew about us. Bailey was constantly assuring me that he would totally regret leaving me, but I constantly assured her that I didn't care.

"Bailey, seriously, I don't care" I told her while she was curling my hair

"You said that three times! But you'll see, he's gonna regret leaving you"  She made a pause "Do you want me to burn your neck with the curler so it looks like someone gave you a hickey?"

"Bitch, what the fuck! Absolutely not!" I exclaimed while laughing

"Hey, it was just a proposal! Watch your tone young lady" She shot back sarcastically

"Oh, shus, you're only one year older than me"

"I'm still older"

"Well, I'm more mature"

"You are not" She laughed

"You suggested burning my neck just to try and make someone jealous. That's very mature Bai" I sassily replied

"And I'd do it again"

"Soo, who's going to the party?" I asked

"I'm not sure, but probably all the musicians that work with Modest! and some other singers"

I swear that my heart stopped

"All the musicians that work with Modest!?" I repeated

"Yeah..." She lazily responded

"Holy, that's a lot of people"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀