Kiss the fuck out of you // Chapter 35

~ Athena's eyes

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really alive, you know? Am I really real? Is all of this just a twisted dream? Or a mind game? Am I really Athena Rivers? So many things happen in my life in such a short period of time that I forget about the fact that a hundred years from now people may or may not remember the name Athena Rivers. Maybe my face will appear in a school music book, or kids will have to make a presentation about me, and it's so weird to think about it.

So maybe that's why I've been staring at the white ceiling since we came back from the party. Because i'm fucking terrified that those 'I love you's' were just a product of my imagination. And maybe that's why I decided to get up and head to Niall's room.

Impulsive actions were always a problem for me, because the simple impulse I had was stronger than any type of pride I had. Maybe that's why I got embarrassed so often when I was a kid, hm, I should check that out.

The moonlight shone and lit up my surroundings just enough for me not to run into anything, however, it seemed as if it wasn't enough, because I ran straight into a wall.

"Ow" I whispered "That hurt like a bitch" I rubbed my forehead and whimpered a bit

Finally heading to my loves' room, I decided to try and shut down every single type of thought in my head. I tried to think in a white circle, a white circle means nothing, right? However, my thoughts didn't last long since I arrived to Niall's room in the blink of an eye, but I did come across something I didn't expect to see, which was Niall, with his knees pressed up against his chest, sleeping against a wall. I crouched down beside him, placing a kiss to the top of his head, and running my fingers through his hair.

"Nialler," I whispered "Niall, wake up"

He groaned, turning his head to the side and carefully opening his eyes. Looking confused he examined his surroundings, until his gaze landed on me.

"Hey," He whispered and then proceeded to frown "Wait, what are you doing here? What am I doing here?"

"I don't know why you are here, but I do know why I am here. I wanted to talk to you a bit, but you seem too tired for that, we'll talk tomorrow, okay?" I weakly smiled while getting up

"No," He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down "i'm okay, as long as I'm with you" He rubbed his eyes a bit and stood up, intertwining our hands in the process

"I didn't dream it, did I?" I asked

"No, it was all real, I love you" He spoke slowly, as if he wanted to savour every single syllable rolling off his tongue.

I let out a sigh of relief "Thank fucking god" I hugged his waist and rested my head on his chest "I love you" I whispered

"To Icarus and back?" He asked

"To Icarus and back" I smiled and looked up to meet his eyes.

He smiled back at me, and suddenly frowned.

"What's that on your forehead?" He asked

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "What?" I touched my forehead with my fingers and came in contact with a warm substance

"Sun, you're bleeding" He cupped my head in his hands and examined my face.

"No no no no, fuck fuck fuck. I bumped my head into a wall while coming here but I didn't realize it was that bad"

"Come on, let's clean you up" He intertwined our fingers again and led me inside his room, more specifically his bathroom.

He slowly closed the door and turned on some dim lights so the intense light wouldn't hurt our eyes. Out of the blue, he placed both of his hands on my waist and lifted me up so I was sitting on top of the counter, he spread my legs apart and stood between them. Those simple actions ignited a fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I had to stop my impulsive self from grabbing his face and kiss him.

"Why were you sleeping in the hallway?" I whispered while he dampened a towel

"I couldn't sleep," He pressed the towel to my forehead "and I wanted to talk to you, but I had to practice what I had to say first, so I sat down and must've fallen asleep"

"You're cute as fuck" I couldn't help but say

"Yeah yeah, I know" He playfully rolled his eyes

"You cocky shit" I laughed

"I may be a cocky shit, but i am your cocky shit" He dropped the towel and pressed his hands on my thighs

I smirked and put my arms around his neck. "Are you now?"

"I swear to god if you smirk that way once more I'm gonna have no choice but to kiss the fuck out of you" He groaned

So I did what everyone would do in my place.

I smirked.

Again.

Without even leaving me a moment to get my thoughts straight, his lips were pressed hungrily to mine, moving rapidly while his hands kept on being pressed to my thighs. My hands went up to his hair and tugged a bit at the ends of it, making him emit a low groan from the back of his throat that could've made me melt right there.

I was in a state of pure bliss, my mind racing with vibrant colors that resembled a kaleidoscope. I forgot about every single one of my worries. It was just him. It was just his blue vibrant eyes, his laugh, his hair, his accent, his voice, his lips, his everything, that at the same time, was my everything. 

"Ath" He murmured against my lips and I hummed "I don't know if Icarus is enough to show you how much I love you"

I was happy, for once. The void in my heart had been finally filled with his presence, but all good things bring complications, right?

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

A/N:

Damn Taylor was right, august did slip away

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY I'M BACK BITCHES

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG BUT THIS MONTH HAS BEEN THE ABSOLUTE WORST

BUT ON THE GOOD SIDE WE REACHED 6K READS

SCREAMS

I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH OMFG

I ALSO HAVE SO MANY NEW IDEAS FOR NEW FICS SO PLS TELL ME IF I SHOULD START WRITING THOSE OR FINISH THIS ONE FIRST

Till the next update!

Lots of love,

Sun xxx