Epilogue

~ Their eyes

Athena tried to ignore the hate.

Athena Rivers who went from being a total sensation to one of the most hated singers in the industry disappeared for a whole year after being massively harassed by not only the media, but her now ex-fans.

Modest! management broke their contract, Athena did not only stop being part of the Modest! management team, but every other label existing didn't want to sign with her due to the drama behind her presence.

Athena tried to pull something like Taylor Swift. But she couldn't. She disappeared for one year, hoping that she would make an epic comeback to the industry like Taylor did. But she couldn't. She didn't have it in herself.

Taylor Swift recorded 'Nothing New' with Phoebe Bridgers after Athena turned down her offer.

She wanted nothing to do with singing.

Not anymore.

She disappeared for one year.

One year turned into two.

Two years turned into three.

And suddenly the whole world forgot about Athena Rivers, the talented twenty-four year old that built her career from the floor but let herself get distracted with love, ending up in tragedy.

Niall and Athena were still together.

At least she still had that.

Niall was free of Modest!, and was now signed to Tommo Music, a label managed by his best friend, Louis Tomlinson.

Athena didn't leave her house often, and when she did, she made sure to go unnoticed.

Every single day of her life, Athena regretted grabbing that pen on the completely white office, she regretted singing her name and becoming company property.

She regretted most of her choices. But she never regretted uploading that cover. She never regretted meeting the love of her life.

So even now, as she is laying down with her love by her side, caressing his fingertips while he peppers kisses on her face, she can't help but wonder why is he staying when everyone else left.

She can't help but wonder why she is the one he chose, and why he loves her unconditionally even when she can't love herself, and even when most of the world seemed to hate her.

So as they are both sulking in each other's presence, not worrying about anyone else but themselves, Athena can't help but ask why she is the one he chose.

He looks at her fondly, memorizing every single pattern of her face. The memories of when they were young running in the back of his mind.

"Because you are everywhere, my darling." He confesses . "Because you're the one thing that is constantly in my head. Because you're in every part of my body, you're in my head, in my brain, in my heart, in my lips. Because you're the only thing I want everywhere."

So as she sulks in his words and presses a kiss to his lips, she can't help but admit that all the times she had fallen were worth it. It was worth the dirt in her clothes and the scars in her heart, it was worth it if it continued to be Niall the one that helped her stand from the floor.

It was worth it if it was Niall the one that was there every time, everyway, everywhere.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

A/N: And Everywhere has finally come to an end

I absolutely hate the way I wrote this story because I think it's all over the place. I should've planned it better.

This is actually quite a shitty ending in my opinion but idk idk

I want to thank every single one of you for being here on this amazing journey. I cannot begin to explain how much I love and appreciate you.

Thank you for the constant support.

Till my next work!

Sun xxx