Secret

Asher's POV
I jumped out of bed, smiling. I get to see Theo today! Well I see him almost everyday but I'm still excited. We've been together since he got to Beacon Hills. He's a little dark and does some bad stuff sometimes but I still love him. He wanted to keep us a secret so nobody can hurt me. I agreed, happy that he thought of me.

I slip on my white jeggings and pink crop top. It's only a little above my belly button. I throw on my converse and look in the mirror. My curly locks flop in my face. I giggle at my reflection and push my hair back slightly. Deciding it looks fine, I grab my backpack and run out of my house.

I live with my brothers. Jordan and Isaac. I'm only 16 and a sophomore. Theo is a junior since he missed so much school. He usually hangs out alone in public or with Liam, who's a sophomore. Liam is always with Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Mason, and Isaac. They're all seniors besides Mason. I've never tried to befriend any of them because Theo would get mad and I honestly don't know their views on the way I dress. It doesn't matter I don't need friends, I have Theo, sometimes.

I enjoyed the nice stroll to school, breathing in the fresh air. Eventually I walk through the front doors. People rarely call me out these days-"What up?" I grimace at the loud voice of Malia Tate. The annoying girl of the school. She's always talking to me for no reason.

I sigh and try to ignore her to make it to my locker. She keeps following me like usual. "Why do you wear that?" She questions for the 50th time this year. I roll my eyes and walk away.

I glance behind me to see if she's still following, yes she is, when I run into to something. I look up to see Scott McCall standing in front of me in the middle of the hallway. He smiles at me and starts to talk, "Hey Asher! You okay?" I nod weakly. I'm always uncomfortable talking to people, besides Theo and my brothers. But talking to my brother's boyfriend is really weird.

"Are you coming to the game tonight?" Scott asks as he looks down at me. I nod again. He continues smiling sweetly but turns his head to the side. Out of no where, Stiles walks through the front door with Lydia. They're in deep discussion about something and Scott looks like he's listening. But that's crazy cause we're feet away in a busy hallway. Scott turns back to me. He looks down at my small body and rushes out, "Sorry, gotta go." He hurried to the other two and continued their conversation. I wonder what they're always talking about. Sometimes I hear Isaac on the phone with his friends and they talk about weird stuff. Sometimes they mention chains and stuff, so my brother might be kinda kinky...