In the Hospital

"He's doing well." Melissa McCall told her son and his friends. Theo sighed in relief on the inside and Isaac jumped up and gave Melissa a hug. She chuckled but soon got serious. "Boys, I don't know what you were thinking bringing him out there!" She scolded.

Scott raised an eyebrow, "Uh, we weren't with him. He was alone when we found him."

Melissa looked at each of them carefully, "So you don't know what happened?" They shook their heads before she continued, "Follow me."

She led them into the room where Asher was recovering. He laid on the bed, unconscious. An IV was connected to him and he was dressed in a hospital gown.

Melissa went to his side and pulled down the covers and started pulling up his gown. Theo struggled to keep in his growl. He didn't want anyone to touch or look at his Asher.

She revealed five claw sized holes in his stomach. They all froze at the sight, fearing for what will come of the younger boy.

Scott spoke up, "Was it from an alpha?" Melissa shrugged. "He has to turn."

Isaac shot his eyes from his brother's body to his boyfriend. "What? No! He can't, I don't want him to!"

Scott grabbed Isaac's hand, "He'll die if he doesn't turn."

Isaac breathed shakily, "Let's just wait and see. He'll make it."

Scott nodded, trying to comfort his boyfriend. Liam spoke up, "But who did it?" They all thought, trying to come up with any other alphas in the area.

Derek mumbled, "There's another alpha in town..."