Think!

The pack went back to school the next day. Theo thought about skipping but that would probably make the pack suspicious that he was the one to hurt Asher somehow. They're always careful around Theo.

At lunch they were all able to talk. Scott got the pack's attention, "Asher's in the hospital."

"Holy shit." Lydia mumbled.

Most of them widened their eyes but they all looked to Isaac. He was almost pouting, thinking about his little brother.

Stiles spoke up, "Yeah, Derek told me. But what happened?"

Scott continued, "Well, we think it was a werewolf. An alpha." A few tensed at the reveal, others glanced around the lunch area. "He had claw marks in his stomach. But he hasn't turned yet so..." Scott gave Isaac a look, feeling sympathy for his boyfriend.

Liam spoke up, confused, "But it only took a few hours for me to turn." Mason elbowed Liam and made a gesture to shut up. Liam eventually understood what was wrong with what he said. "Oh. Um, Asher will- he'll get through it." Isaac sadly nodded.

Stiles glanced at Theo, "And what about him? You got an alibi? Asher was talking shit to you earlier that day!"

Theo rolled his eyes. Liam spoke up for him, "He was with us. Well only for a little bit." Liam raised an eyebrow, looking to Theo now. "Where were you before that?"

Theo froze, his hesitating was clear. Corey jumped into the conversation, "Nah, it wasn't him. He'd never hurt Asher for no reason and getting called a murderer, which he is, isn't a reason." Theo watched Corey as he spoke, something seemed off. "And I was on the phone with Theo around the time you guys went into the woods. Who would stab someone while they're having a phone conversation?"Theo now knew something was definitely up. He never called Corey last night.

But the pack didn't know that. They all believed the chimera and went on to make plans to try to find the alpha.

Theo stood from the table, motioning Corey to follow. Corey excused himself quietly and hurried after Theo. They went across the yard. Theo was about to speak when Corey hushed him, "Scott's still listening." Theo turned around to see Scott watching them, sheepishly. Theo flipped him off and reached his hand out to grab a random student's note book. He ripped out a paper and gave the book back. He grabbed a different student's pen and gave it to Corey.

Corey sighed before he took the pen and started writing. He turned it around to Theo. Theo's "heart" dropped when he read the words:

'I know about you and Asher'

Theo rushed to grab the paper, tear it into small pieces and shove it down a another student's throat. Corey watched in horror as Theo turned back to him.

"What the hell are you talking about? There's nothing. Why would you think that?" Theo angrily asked.

Corey scoffed, "I saw it." He mumbled.

Corey's POV *flash back*

Before lunch I wanted to grab a book about a vampire that falls in love with a human and eventually they get married after many battle with other vampires and they have a child that almost kills the human but the child is another cause for a battle. Okay fine! I wanted to read Twilight!

But when I got to the row in the back, I heard people whispering on the row behind mine. I turned invisible and peaked back to see the drama.

I was definitely shocked when I saw Theo holding Asher against the shelf. I was thinking about stepping in but Asher slammed his lips into Theo's. I kept myself from gasping but I quickly ran off. I decided to keep it to myself.