A New Addition To The Pack

Asher's POV

 I woke up with a start. I gasped and grabbed at the arms that held me up. 

 There he was. The love of my life. Theo Raeken. The reason that I was brought back. 

 "T-Theo?" 

 He lets out pitiful sobs, yanking me into a hug. I held onto his arms, letting him break down. 

 "Ash! You're alive. I thought you were gone. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Theo cried against my suddenly strong feeling body. 

 I pat his arm, pushing him away from my neck to immediately yank him into a tight and warm hug. I whisper, "Theo, I love you." 

 "I love you, too." He whispered back. He immediately pressed his lips against mine, making the moment calmer and more perfect. 

 "Asher?" I hear a familiar voice call out. I pull away from Theo and look off to the side. I'm still in the forest. But the pack is here. Jordan starts approaching with Isaac trailing behind slowly. Theo stepped away, letting me be free when Jordan suddenly yanked me up onto my feet and hugged me. I laughed into his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. "You're okay! Oh my god!" I pat my overly joyed big brother's back, reassuring him that I'm okay.

 "I'm okay." I tell him as I pull back. Isaac pushes forward and hugs me next. He squeezes me tightly, seeming like he'll never let go. "I'm okay, Isaac. I'm back. I'm safe." He holds me tighter, knowing that I do feel safer in his arms. 

 I finally was able to get him to release me. He towered over me, clearly but I wasn't the one scared of him at the moment. 

 Isaac glared at Theo behind me. Isaac took a few angry steps towards Theo but I reached for Isaac's arm. I grabbed his forearm and said calmly, "Don't hurt him." 

 Isaac glanced back at me, doing a double take when he looked into my eyes. He mumbled, "Oh my god..." He tried to yank his arm away but somehow, for the first time in my life, I was stronger than him. 

 Scott approached us slowly, watching me carefully. He said to me in a soft but firm voice, "Asher, let go. Calm down, okay?" 

 "W-What? I'm not uncalm." I tell them with confusion covering my face.  

 Scott still stares at me like he's ready to fight me at any second. "Let go." He commands. 

 But I'm still confused so I don't care about letting go. I look around, noticing everyone was staring at me like I was crazy or a freak. 

 When I looked back in front of me, I noticed that Theo was slowly inching past Scott. Scott glanced as Theo, trying to figure out what he was doing. But Theo just walked up to me.

 He spoke softly to me, "Ash, you're going to hurt Isaac. Let go." 

 I furrowed my eyebrows. How could I possibly hurt him? He's a werewolf! 

 "How?" I let go of Isaac and stared at Theo, waiting for an answer. 

 Theo cleared his throat, "Um, your eyes." He paused, "They are uh, they're glowing." 

 I gasp, "Gold?" 

 He glances to Scott, "Um red, actually." 

  "Wait... But that means that..." My eyes drift to the side as I take in the insane information. "How?" 

 Scott steps to me, seeing as he's the one most qualified  one to speak to me right now. "Asher, it's called being a True Alpha. It means you don't have to kill to be an alpha. You're special." 

 "Well shit."