Has Asher Gone Mad?

Third POV

The pack looks around at each other before they all break into a run. They rush upstairs to see if Theo was alright. Something about the way Asher told them to check on him made them feel uneasy.

Scott, as alpha, ran in first. He spotted Theo on the ground, rushing down to him. Scott felt for a pulse, sighing in relief when he felt a steady rhythm.

Liam kneeled down with them and grabbed Theo's shoulders. He shook him gently. Stiles spoke up, "Try punching him. It usually works." Stiles elbowed Derek with a smirk.
Liam rolled his eyes and continued to shake the chimera.

Theo jumped slightly when he woke up. Isaac quickly pushed Liam to the side and grabbed the chimera. He started asking, "What did you do to my brother? Where is he? What happened?"

Theo looked dazed, completely out of it. He glanced around the room, not quite processing everything. He mumbled, "He hit me."

The pack stared at Theo curiously. Scott got in alpha mode, taking over the investigation from Isaac. Scott's eyes went to a deep red, easily gaining Theo's attention. "Theo, listen. What happened?"

Theo squinted, trying to remember. He swallowed, "I came up to see if I could get Asher to remember anything. But out of nowhere, his entire personality changed! He seemed like he was listening to something. Like he heard something. Then he punched me! In the face! And I guess he ran off."

The pack was shocked that Asher had the boldness to punch Theo. They also thought about how Asher had a personality change.

Scott stood, turning to Derek. "Have you ever heard of that?"

Derek shook his head, "No, I haven't. It's strange... Theo, did he smell off?"

Theo looked to the werewolf, "No, he smelled like how he usually does. He seemed a little distant but he has ever since he got hurt."

The pack thought it over. Nothing came to mind.

Suddenly Scott fell to the ground. He grunted in pain as he grasped his stomach.

Stiles dropped down next to him, grabbing his best friend, "Scott? What's wrong?"

Scott looked up at Stiles, eyes shining red. "I don't know. It hurts, shit!"

Isaac stared at his boyfriend in fear. He looked to Derek but he didn't know what to do either.

Liam suddenly spoke up, "That's not a coincidence." They looked to him, only to see a trail of blood coming out of his nose. Lydia came and inspected him, asking if he felt alright. "Yeah, I feel fine. Just a little dizzy."

Derek spoke, "It's Scott."

Scott mumbled, "What?"

Derek explained, "Something must be happening to you in order for it to be affecting your beta as well."

Scoot stood up, resting a hand on his stomach. "What happening?"

Derek shrugs, "I don't know but I bet it has to do with Asher. And who hurt him."