Pack Meeting

Scott decided to call the whole pack to the hospital.

Mason, Liam, Theo, Stiles, Derek, Malia, Corey, Nolan, Lydia, and Jordan.

When they entered the hospital room, they all saw Isaac's broken self sitting by Asher. Jordan hurried over, hugging Isaac and asking Melissa, "What's wrong with him? He'll be okay right?"

Melissa hesitated, "Well, we know the wound is from claws. And if they are from an alpha, then no. I don't think he'll be okay." Jordan tensed, his hand still on Isaac's shoulder. "He started coughing up that black stuff. That's never a good sign."

Isaac finally brought his gaze up and glanced around the room. He spotted Lydia quickly. He got a horrible idea; he jumped up and ran to her. "Lydia! Lydia you have to do something!" He rushed out as he grabbed her shoulders.

She was taken aback by his behavior, "What do you want me to do?"

He yanked her over to Asher's body. "Is he going to die?"

She pulled out of his grasp, staring at him in disgust and shock. "What the hell, Isaac? I'm not going to see if your brother's dying!"

"Please! I just need to know! Please."

She finally agreed to check. She placed her hand onto Asher's cheek. She closed her eyes, focusing on the feeling around him. But nothing. There was no feeling around him. It was like it was undecided if he would live or die.

Lydia pulled her hand away. She turned back towards the pack. "I don't know." Isaac started crying again, letting Scott hug him.

Scott spoke up as he held his boyfriend. "Asher said something to me. He said 'not an alpha'. I don't think it was an alpha that bit him."

Derek scoffed, "Then why is he turning, Scott?"

"I'm not sure if he is."