Is he crazy?

Third POV

Corey ran to the pack's lunch table. He slammed his hands on the table, catching everyone's attention.

He sped out, "Asher's crazy!" They all look at the chimera curiously. Corey lifted his arm to show everyone his wrist. They gasped at the bruise. "He just attacked me! I asked him if he remembered what happened in the woods and he slammed me into a wall!"

Isaac gasped, "What? He would never!"

Scott rubbed his boyfriend's back, "Isaac, babe, think about it. He didn't die from the scratch, and I don't think he turned. It had to have had some side effect."

Isaac frowns, placing his head onto Scott's shoulder. "But he's not a violent person!"

Stiles spoke up, "And what could possibly even be the reason why he would be aggressive? I haven't heard of that!"

Scott shrugs slightly, looking at his pack.

They all suddenly looked up as a cheery voice was heard beside the table. "Hey!"

"Asher! Um, are you feeling alright?" Scott asks the boy.

Asher sighs, "Please stop asking. I'm fine! I don't even have a scar." Asher rolls his eyes at his brother's boyfriend.

Scott nods along, "Okay, well tonight we're going to try some different things to help you remember."

Asher nods, hoping they can find out what happened.