Woods

I finally lost Isaac. I have no idea how I outran him! But now I'm in the woods, looking for Theo.

Suddenly, I'm slammed against a tree. I grunt at the force but soon feel lips pushing against my neck. I make a small pained grin as Theo holds me up. The bark of the tree presses into my back as he marks my neck.

"T-Theo, stop." He kisses my neck again before stepping back.

"Sorry babe. You're just so beautiful. I missed you." I smile at him in the dark.

I clear my throat before saying what I originally came here for, "So, who all is in the pack?"

His smile falters as he sighs, "It's really not my place to tell. And I'm trying to gain their trust again. But I love you, and trust you. So..." He swallows, "Scott is the alpha. Lydia is a banshee, Stiles is like his second hand man. Liam is Scott's beta, Mason is his second hand man. Corey is a chimera like me. Malia is a werecoyote. Isaac is a beta, and Derek Hale, Stiles' boyfriend, is also a beta."

I stand there, shocked that all of them have been a part of this world without telling me. I slowly nod before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "Thank you for telling me."

"And Scott's boss is a Druid. Chris Argent is a hunter but he's cool. And there's a bit more to the whole story but I don't know how to explain it. Oh and Jordan is a hellhound."

What the fuck.

"Um, what?"

"Yeah I don't know but he hangs around dead bodies like Lydia or something."

Ok. Not the explanation I expected. But there's still one more thing I want. "Theo, can't I be a part of this world?"

He raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"I wanna be turned." He starts glaring down at me. It's scary, he is so much stronger than me, yet I decided to anger him.

"No. That's a dumb idea. You don't deserve to live in this hell. I don't want you dragged into any of this." He suddenly stopped. He lifted his head, concentrating on something. His eyes widened. "Come here." He whispered. He grabbed my hand and rushed behind a tree. We ducked down.

I was about to ask what was happening but a man appeared. He was looking around frantically. Then I saw it. A gun in his hands. A hand covered my mouth before I could gasp. Theo held me close as he watched the man, or hunter I guess, carefully.

A branch snapped. The hunter jumped and looked around. He seemed scared, more like terrified. He shot a few rounds into the trees, causing me to flinch. I pushed back against Theo, softly crying. He squeezed my hip comfortingly.

The hunter ran out of ammo, throwing the gun and running off. Theo continues holding me. Then more people appear. The light of the moon shines their faces enough so I can recognize them. Scott, Isaac, Liam, and Derek. They glance all around before Scott says, "I think he's gone." They nod, clearly talking about the hunter.

Then Derek says, "Wait, do you smell that?" They all sniff the air.

Theo tightens his grip on me before kissing my cheek and letting go. He stands up, motioning for me to stay. I try to grab him as he walks away but fail. He jumps out, spooking the werewolves. They jump but calm when they see Theo.

"Theo! What the hell man?" Scott rushes, almost having a heart attack. Theo smirks, even though I can't see him, I know.

Liam then rolls his eyes and glares at Theo, "Why are you in the middle of the woods at midnight? Planning something evil?"

Theo scoffs, "Always." I try not to laugh at my clever and funny boyfriend. He starts to make up some lie as he leads them away. Once they're far enough away, I get up and run.

I'm almost out of the woods when I hear a growl. I trip and look behind me as I lay on the ground. Blue eyes stare back at me. They glow in the dark night. I gasp, frozen in fear. The thing comes closer, eventually towering over me. My eyes are wide as I prepare for death.

Instead, a clawed finger scrapes up my thigh. I gasp again at the strange action. I don't recognize the creature. I believe it's a werewolf but Theo said blue eyes means they've killed innocent.

Am I going to die? Will I die, alone in the woods? Covered in dirt, pink skirt all dirty. I don't want to die without telling the world how amazing Theo is. I hope he at least knows.