A Look Into The Past

*Flashback start*

"Cara, do we really have to be in here," Alec said, looking around at all the clothes, his own personal hell.
"Yes, that terrible fashion sense may have been okay when you were a Shadowhunter, but you're a Grimm now, and my eyes will suffer no longer," Cara declared
"Why don't you go look at the jumpers? You love jumpers," Damien said to cheer Alec up.
"Fine," Alec grumbled, walking off to look at jumpers.

Alec didn't know why he needed new clothes anyway; he was fine. Sure, they were slightly torn, but they were comfy and black. Everything in here was too colorful and too flashy. Alec's angry thoughts were interrupted by a new song; he knew this song, he hated this song. It was so happy and lovey. It was light by sleeping at last; Izzy had a weird obsession with it. Alec started grumpily looking through the jumpers that were way too bright when he bumped into someone walking past.

"Hey, watch where your--" Alec's angry rant was interrupted when he looked into the tall man's eyes; they were blood red. He looked at the man properly, and he saw how handsome he was, which was weird since Alec hadn't felt anything for anyone since Jace.
"Had a good look, love," The mystery man said. Alec started blushing furiously and muttering under his breath.
"Oh, don't worry, I was enjoying my view too," The man winked at Alec while chuckling.
"I'm-- I'm Alec" Alec stuck out his hand.
"A pleasure to meet you, Alexander; I'm Dominic" Dominic brought Alec's hand to his lips and gave it a kiss.

9 Months Later

"Alexander, love. I'm home" Dominic shut the door behind him.
"Hello, I missed you" Alec came up to give him a hug.
"I have a surprise for you," Dominic said, confusing Alec.
"What," Alec asked, tilting his head cutely.
"Follow me" Dominic opened a portal and pulled Alec through.

Alec was lead through the portal into a place he hadn't seen before. It was quite dark, and he couldn't see anything properly.
"Dominic" Alec was perplexed now.
The lights were turned on, and Alec gasped as he looked around the room. The room was dressed in rose petals, there was a romantic dinner ready, and Dominic stood in the center holding a single rose. Dominic stepped forward as light by sleeping, at last, started to play; Alec loved this song.

"I thought we could have a night, just the two of us," Dominic said
"Of course, I love it" Alec stepped forward into Dominic's arms,

*Flashback end*

Present Day

After Alec had woken up, he was checked over to make sure he was fine before Jace and Izzy came into the room. They were in there a while, and when they stepped out, Izzy was crying.
"Izzy, what's wrong," Magnus said, stepping forward to hug her.
"Nothing, he's fine, and he's happy," Izzy said, smiling.
Magnus stepped back when he realized that she was just relieved.
"Cara said you can go in now," Jace said, putting an arm around Izzy and walking over to Clary and Simon.

Magnus stepped into Alec's room; he didn't know what to expect.
"Hi," Alec practically whispered.
"I'm so glad your all right. I was so worried" Magnus rushed over to Alec's bed and wrapped him in a hug.
"I'm sorry," Alec whispered.
"This is not your fault" Magnus cupped Alec's face and gently kissed him.

"Izzy told me you know about Dominic" Alec sounded nervous
"I don't care about that, Alexander; I still love you. No matter what," Magnus's voice was so full of love that Alec thought he might cry.
Alec opened his eyes at Magnus. They were a sparkling blue, Magnus gasped, and Alec quickly shut them. Realizing what Magnus was looking at.
"Alexander, please look at me." Alec slowly opened his eyes.
"Their beautiful, your beautiful," Magnus said, staring into his eyes that were now fading back to their original color.
"Quoting me, how cheesy," Alec laughed, making Magnus laugh.

Alec had been told to stay at the institute since it would be easier to keep an eye on him and make sure nothing happened. Alec had reluctantly agreed until Magnus had said he would stay too. Alec suddenly agreed that it was for the best. For medical reasons, of course. Magnus and Alec were lying on Alec's bed (Magnus may have magicked up a comfier mattress).
"How do you feel, darling" Magnus asked
"Perfect, I'm with you," Alec responded, looking up at Magnus, his eyes turning blue again.
"Not to offend you, but why do your eyes keep turning blue. I mean, they don't when we're around Izzy or Jace or the others," Magnus questioned gently.
"Well, only other Grimm's can see our true eyes unless we choose to show them. It's used to comfort younger Grimm's or distressed Grimm's. It's a way to say you can trust me, or in this case, I trust you," Alec replied
"So, your true eyes are showing because you trust me" Magnus had the biggest smile on his face.
"Yeah," Alec replied shyly, ducking his head down.

"I was talking to Cara, and she told me Grimm's have a few other Grimm marks," Magnus said, turning down the noise on the TV show he and Alec were watching. (Maybe Magnus also conjured up a TV and doctor who series 6).
"Yeah, it depends on the Grimm," Alec said, turning to face Magnus.
"Could you-- would you-- I mean, if you don't mind" Magnus stuttered, which was very unlike him.
"Would you like me to show you?" Alec asked.
"If you're okay with that," Magnus said, trying not to make Alec uncomfortable.

Alec stood up and rolled his sleeves up as his runes started to disappear, and shining blue lines ran down his forearms, his eyes went blue, and his hair went blue at the end. His wings unfurled, and he stretched them out and moved them around a bit before settling them.
"You're so beautiful," Magnus said, pulling Alec back onto the bed.
Alec's wings started to curl around Magnus like they were trying to protect him.
"Thank you for trusting me, my beautiful angel."
"Of course, I love you," Alec said before recapturing Magnus's mouth.

Later that night, as Magnus was sleeping, Alec's wings curled around him, keeping him warm. Alec had time alone with his thoughts, and he realized how much he loved his warlock. He hadn't thought of Dominic when Magnus was there. Alec looked over at Magnus.
"I love you," He whispered into the darkness, ignoring the voice in the back of his head telling him to go to Dominic because why did he need Dominic when he had Magnus.

Far away, Dominic was cursing into the darkness, a promise that he would get his little dove back.