Who Do You Choose

"We've found him," Izzy and the others rushed into Magnus's loft, out of breath from running.
"You have," Magnus could cry from happiness.
"They've resurfaced at one of Valentine's old warehouses, we think Dominic's meeting up with Valentine, and there's a good chance he'll bring Alec," Izzy said, voice full of hope.
"What are we waiting for? Let's go," Magnus said.
"I know you're excited, but we need to go to the institute first; Raphael and Luke are bringing reinforcements," Izzy said, stopping Magnus with her hands.
"Okay, let's get moving. We have an angel to save," Magnus said, summoning a portal.

With Alec

"Why are we meeting with Valentine again," Alec asked while he and Dominic got dressed.
"Because now I have yo,u I can finally dispose of that cockroach," Dominic said disgust obvious in his voice.
"You promise, no more working with them."
"Of course, it was a necessary evil to get to you, but now I can get back to my real mission. Protecting downworlders."
"I love you so much."
"As I love you, now get moving. I want to get this over with."

At the Warehouse

"Ah Dominic, lovely you could join us, oh great you brought the disappointment along," Valentine said, gesturing to Alec.
Suddenly Valentine was lifted off the ground, a ring of red magic around his neck. "If you ever dare to disrespect my love like that again, I will personally cut you into a million tiny pieces. Understand," Dominic's voice was deadly.
"Yes, of course," Valentine choked out, dropping to the ground. "Now, down to business, we need some of your men to help us with our next attack."
"Ah yes, of course, unfortunately, that will not be happening; you see, the only reason I needed you and your pathetic men was to get Alexander, but as you can see, I have him and no longer require you."
"What are you saying," Valentine asked, shocked
"I'm saying effectively immediately, we will no longer assist you and your pathetic mission. If you dare to attack any downworlders under my protection, you will suffer my wrath."
"You're supporting the disgusting creatures," Valentines spat out
"Why, of course, I always have and always will. I just had to use you for a bit for my own mission."

Valentine's men stood up, seraph blades at the ready. But before any side could attack, the door was burst open, and through it came Izzy, Jace, Magnus, Simon, Clary, and the many downworlders who were supporting them.
"Clarissa, brilliant timing, are you sure you want to fight," Valentine said
"Surer than anything in my life," Clary replied. The downworlders split up, some going off to find and rescue the others and some staying to help fight. Valentine's men rushed into the main room, and the fighting began.

"Get the warlock," Valentine yelled, pointing at Dominic.
"Bad mistake, I'm not a warlock," Dominic smirked, throwing the circle members who ran towards him into walls with one flick of the wrist.
Alec saw Izzy fighting off 3 circle members but as one ran towards her back ready to kill her with his seraph blade Alec reacted.
"No!" He yelled, throwing his hands out. A shield of ice-covered Izzy and the circle members were knocked back.

Valentine was still fighting off Clary; he started fighting harder and knock her into a wall, unconscious. He sneaked up on Dominic and held a seraph blade against his throat. There was nothing Dominic could do without getting himself killed.
"This is why you shouldn't switch sides, warlock," But before the blade killed Dominic, he was knocked away, a wave of fire pushing him into the wall.

Everyone turned to look at Alec, whose eyes were glowing red. "He's not a warlock."
"Thanks, love, now we need to go before the rest of the Shadowhunters arrive," Dominic said
"Alec, wait, we're here to rescue you. Come with us. We can help you," Izzy said, holding out her hand, eyes hopeful.
"Sorry, Izzy, but I don't need your help," His eyes flashed a darker red, like Dominic's, before he stepped over to him.
Dominic opened a portal for them both, and they ran through. Leaving the rest of them in shock. Valentine and his men ran off before the other Shadowhunters could arrive. When they did, they found Magnus holding Izzy, the medics cleaned them up, but all that was running through their minds was.

"Alec choose him."