Your Spell

When Alec woke up, he forgot about what happened. He rolled over in the bed, expecting to find Magnus but fell out of the bed once he realized it was Dominic instead. He groaned as he remembered yesterday's events. The pain, misery, and then Dominic. He was broken out of his thoughts by Dominic chuckling.

"I know I'm handsome, but did it shock you so much you fell out of bed," Dominic said, getting up.
"No, I just saw your bed head, and it scared me out of bed," Alec sassed back
"Oh love, if you think this is bad, you should look in the mirror," Dominic said, winking and walking into the bathroom
This was the Dominic Alec like to remember, the sweet, funny Dominic that he fell in love with, not the psychopath Dominic had become.

That thought brought Alec back to reality; Alec was here because Dominic manipulated him. He loved Magnus...
And maybe Dominic said a small voice in the back of his head.

Later, when Dominic came out of the shower, he just had a towel on, and Alec found himself staring; he looked up to see Dominic looking at him. He quickly looked away, blushing bright red.
"Oh, look all you want, love, I don't mind," Dominic said smoothly, winking at the end.
"I've seen better," Alec said, quickly trying to keep some of his pride
"Sure, like who hmm," Dominic asked
"Magnus," Alec said, not thinking.

The playful mood quickly stopped, and Dominic's eyes darken. Alec knew that was the wrong choice; there was nothing he could do to calm Dominic down, well, maybe one thing.
He stood up and walked over to Dominic, pulling him down to kiss hard; Dominic immediately responded, walking Alec backward until he was against a wall. He started to kiss him harder, lifting him up.

Alec knew what he was doing this kiss was a way of saying your mine, don't forget that. At least this way, he wouldn't go out on a murder spree and hurt innocent people or Magnus.
Dominic gently pulled back and just stared at Alec for a moment; his eyes were no longer dark with anger but more with love. Alec shuddered at the sight as Dominic put Alec down on the floor.

"Come on, Alexander, love, let's go get you some breakfast," Dominic said lovingly, taking Alec's hand and leading him out of the room.

At breakfast, Dominic made him scrambled eggs and bacon, one of Alec's favorites. He gave Alec a coffee as well, smiling when Alec began eating.
"Slow down, love, we don't want to hurt your stomach, do we," He said, pushing Alec's hand down.
"O-ok," Alec stuttered.
"I thought we could go out today, to the beach in Crete you loved," Dominic said
"You're letting me go out," Alec asked, shocked.
"Of course, I love you. I will take care of you if it kills me," Dominic said.

Once Alec was finished eating, Dominic pulled him to go and get changed. Then he made a portal, and they went through.
Once they were on the beach, Dominic summoned beach chairs and umbrellas, letting Alec run into the water and swim for a bit. Alec knew he couldn't run away since Dominic owned the beach.

A bit later, Dominic decides to go for a swim in the water with Alec, and the two began to play fighting, splashing water at each other. Dominic pulled Alec in by his arm, wrapping his arms around Alec's waist.

Alec felt happy, happier than he felt before, all the past pain and worried slipping away. In the back of his head, a voice was yelling Magnus, but he was too far under Dominic's spell to hear it.