Chapter 3:rescuing Olga

Eostia
(olga pov)

Olga- (thoughts)"Curse these black dog humans! It's been a month since They  invaded my land and enslaved my people, what's even worse they even managed to turn the monsters under my command against me and now work for the back dog's. They even succeeded in making their damned sex empire and enslaved not only me but the seven shield princesses as well. Please someone stop this madness and save us.

Just then 4 black dog's mercenaries came up to her cell and looked at her with lust filled eyes and said "stand up and follow us" olga though hesitant followed their order as she had no way of resisting. She was then escorted to olga's throne room where she could see her subordinate chloe's mind broken from the usual daily rape that the monsters gave her again and their leader vult who was looking lust fully at olga

Vult-*smirk* welcome olga, I hope you're ready for what we have in store for you, cause I'm gonna  make you beg for it like a little slut again. Hahahahaha

He then approached olga and she closed her eyes preparing for her fate but before the monster's could touch her an explosion came from the walls of the throne room.

Vult and Olga- (thoughts) what the hell was that/what was that.

A few moments earlier
Shin pov

Shin-(thoughts) heh, tanks to my evolution, I'm slowly getting faster and faster, I think I'm going at least 2 times the speed of sound, though I wonder how mithra can catch up with me, must be a goddess thing.

(ignore the music and genos and replace saitama with shin)

Shin- Mithra, how long till we get to olga was it at our current pace?

Mithra- Just a bit more, and I'm surprised you reached this level of speed this quickly.

Shin- Yeah, should be thanks to my evolution and I'm surprised how you can keep up with me as well. How are you doing that.

Mithra- Hehe, that's because I'm linked to you so basically however fast you are I can go the same speed, this is to make sure that we don't lose each other midway.

Shin-  Huh, how convenient.

After shin and mithra's little chat they could see a  castle in the distance, no doubt being  Castle that was holding olga and their first destination.

Shin- Thats it right? The castle that olga is in ?

Mithra- *nods* yup, we should hurry and get there and save olga and her people.

Shin- Right!

I then went and used my kaiju supersenses to directly pinpoint Olga's location so that we don't have to run around the whole place trying to find them. Once I found them I told mithra to follow me and we went to the side of the castle and was blocked by a wall. But a few walls from here was the location of olga.

Shin- Alright, this is the time where I see how strong I am. I then proceeded to pull my arm back ready for a full-powered punch and when I released the punch, it broke hrough several walls until we could see our destination through the hole that I made.