Chapter 14:Taking Luu-luu With Us

Shin pov

I was currently walking around the Kingdom with luu-luu so that she could help me make a weapon for me.

Luu-luu- so when you came here, you wanted me to help you make a weapon for you as you were interested in it?

Shin- indeed, I've always wanted to try one, but every single weapon I hold breaks in one swing, that's why I was hoping you could help me make a stronger weapon with the materials I gathered.

Luu-luu- *looks at the jeager metal* hmmm, yeah I can work with this, besides I guess I can take this as a way for repaying you for saving me!

Shin- thanks, luu-luu. In the meantime, I think I'll help you rebuild   a few places here and there while I wait, I'm not proud of it but I cause a lot of collateral damage when i fight, I'll see you later.

Luu-luu- oh! Okay bye!

I then walk off leaving luu-luu to her work.

Luu-luu pov

Luu-luu- *thoughts* "haah. He's gone already, I wish he could stay with me longer, hmm, wait a minute! I could just join him during his travels! Yeah! Now, I should probably start on making his weapon."

Timeskip brought to you by shin meeting other human male godzillas

Shin pov

Shin- phew, that should be good.

I just finished rebuilding the main castle where I killed abomination. Gotta say we really did a number on the place. We'll at least I fixed it unlike some people out there who don't fix collateral damage, sure they may have defeated their enemy but all the damage is still there. Though I guess I'm not really fit to say this myself.

Alicia- hey darling!

I turn to see my companions or girlfriends as humans call it run towards me.

Prim- what were you doing here shin?

Shin- oh, just helping with the reconstruction.

Shin jr- re-won-truck-tion? What's that? I can't say it good.

Shin- *slight laugh* it just means I'm helping them build the destroyed houses.

Shin jr- ohhh! I don't get it but that's awesome!

Shin- well, I think I should go see luu-luu now.

Maia- why's that?

Shin- she was helping me create a weapon for me, I'm going there to see her progress on it.

Alicia- really! Let's go then!

Another Timeskip brought to you by chibi shin jr playing with chibi peashy from hyperdimension neptunia.

Shin- hey luu-luu, how's the progress on that weapon.

Luu-luu- shin, you came at the perfect time! Here's your weapon, hope you like it, it's one of my best one's yet!

Luu-luu then presents shin a great sword with a orange and blue enargy aura covering it. Like the blades that the jeager had.

(imagine the aura is orange and blue)

Shin then goes outside and test swings it once, and to his pleasant surprise. He sword is still holding strong, not even showing signs of breaking anytime soon.

Shin- ummu, this is prefect luu-luu, thanks for this.

Luu-luu- hehe, thanks shin, I also put a magic enchantment on where it can absorb your power and then release when you swing it. And it's almost virtually unbreakable since the metal used which was already very strong was enhanced with magic during the process.

Alicia- sugoi!

Prim- you look so cool shin!

Shin- thanks, I guess with this we're prepared to go to the next kingdom.

Luu-luu- uh shin wait!

Shin- hm? What's wrong luu-luu?

Luu-luu- *tackles shin and hugs him like a baby sloth* take me with you please!

Shin- woah! R-really.

Luu-luu- yes really! I want to travel with you because well *blushes* I love you okay!

Shin- *surprised* you like me?!  W-well I guess that's no problem, the more the merrier.

Luu-luu- really! Yay! *starts nuzzling into his chest* thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Shin- hm no problem, now could you get down, it's linga hard to move when you're clinging onto me like that.

Luu-luu- *blushes* oh, sorry. *gets off shin*

Luu-luu pov

As shin was walking ahead of us I asked maia something that personally interested me.

Luu-luu- *whispers* hey maia.

Maia- hm? What's up luu-luu? Why are you whispering like that to me?

Luu-luu- *blushes* Well cause I wanted to ask...... How big is he down there?

Maia- what do you me- *sudden realization* ohhh, *smirks and then whispers to luu-luu* big enough to destroy any lucky women in bed~. Want me to show you~.

Luu-luu- *blushes even harder* no, no thank you! *runs off ahead*

Chapter 14 end

(hey guys sorry if this chapter was short, I'll be honest I'm losing motivation for a bit for this story since I have another one I want to write which is really exciting me. But I'm gonna put that on hold, don't worry I will still update this story, it's just that some future chapters might get a little shorter. That's all for this chapter so I'll see you in the next one. Bye bye.)