Chapter Epilogue

Eostia some time in the future
??? Pov

Years have passed since shin has married all of his wives and now it seems that there is still a bit more trouble lurking around eostia.

Leader- listen up men? We are all here today to honour and continue the rule of the sex empire! That bastard may have destroyed the old black dogs , but we shall become something better. To prove it we have already captured a high ranking dark elf for our pleasure! Hahahahah.

Dark elf- no! Let me go you human scums, shin-sama won't let you get away with this!

Leader- hah! Say all you want now, it won't save that ass from us.

Just as she was about to get raped, a black smoke suddenly surroundes the all the men but not the dark elf.

Leader- wah-what the hell is this? Smoke? *waves arms around to try and dispers the smoke* why can't I get it off me.

As all the new black dog men were panicking, the smoke caught flames burning all of them including the leader.

??? - geez, I didn't know idiots like that exist in this world. *jumps towards the dark elf's side* are you okay lady?

Dark elf- ye-yes, thank you shin-sama, for saving me.

??? - uhhh lady? Sorry to break it to you but, I'm shin jr.

Dark elf- *surprised* you are?! I-I'm so sorry shin jr-sama. I didn't recognise you since I'm so used to seeing you as a child but now you look like a young adult.

Shin jr- I-it's fine, I'm used to people calling me my father when I do this kinds of things for them. And I will let you know that you won't be seeing my father do things like this much anymore.

Dark elf- why is that?

Shin jr- my father finally got the peace he wanted, I'm sure he doesn't want anything disturbing that, so he'll just be spending his time with all my moms. I guess the only time you can see him now is when you guys meet each other in a market but things like this. I'm gonna take the responsibility of cleaning up the little messes. Anyways I think we should start going back, need me to carry you?

Dark elf- oh! Sure, I'd be honoured.

Shin jr then carries the dark elf on his back and rushes back home. Once they reach there they separate and shin goes back home. He opened the door only to be greeted with a loud voice and a headbutt to the stomach.

??? - Jr onii-chan!!!!

Shin jr- towarrghh! H-hey little bro, your getting stronger aren't you.

??? - of course! I'll be the strongest in the world!

Shin jr- heh, I believe in you little bro.

This little child is the son of shin and luu-luu, luu-ruu, he has shin's hair colour and her mother's eye colour. He has a little tail and dorsal plates running down his back. He is half halfling and half kaiju, making him one of the more physically stronger sibling. He is eight years old.

??? - mou luu-ruu, don't do that to Jr onii-chan. How was your patrol today onii-chan.

The other child that just greeted him was the daughter of shin and Prim. Melissa. She had her mother's hair and shin's eye colour, she also has a little tail and dorsal plates running down her back. She is half human, half kaiju, she is nine years old.

Shin jr- eh, same old,same old I guess, though I guess something unusual did happen.

??? - hey guys, what's all the ruckus about. Oh Jr aniki, your back! Did you get to kick ass.