Chapter 18: Unexpected Final Battle

Eostia
Vult pov

Kin- vult-sama, the preparations for the spell is complete, now it needs at least five minutes for the spell to be complete.

Vult- good. The time is nigh.

Hicks- I still don't get why we gotta do this instead of raping those sluts more.

John mandeville- you fool! Haven't you heard that he has overthrown all the other kingdoms already, considering grave isn't here that means we and that creation is the last thing standing between him and our total annihilation! We have lost too ma...

John mandeville- you fool! Haven't you heard that he has overthrown all the other kingdoms already, considering grave isn't here that means we and that creation is the last thing standing between him and our total annihilation! We have lost too many in this, we have to kill him now before recovering.

Hicks- *annoyed* yeah, yeah I got it already old man so you can stop bitching bout it so close to my ear already!

Vult- don't worry Hicks, once that bastard's dead there will be a celebration. All remaining troops will get to fuck the pussy of that goddess, Celestine.

Hicks- seriously! Oh hell yeah. Let's do this!

All the remaining black dog mercenaries and monsters cheered as well upon hearing this, excited to get inside of a goddess. Little did they know that this would be their last time even thinking about raping a women ever again.

Shin pov

We're currently rushing towards our last destination. Celestine's Kingdom, once we get there and kill the remaining black dogs and that bastard Vult. We can free celestine and my job would be complete. Claudia also brought along two Knight commanders. Julia the blue haired woman and mina the orange haired woman.

They were Claudia's most trusted Knights under her command and wanted to let me bring them along as well, I agreed to it so now we're here rushing towards celestine's kingdom when suddenly a few familiar faces teleported right in front of me causing me to stop.

Shin- *smirks* I was thinking when you girls were going to show up.

Olga- *smiles* it is a pleasure to meet you again as well shin.