Chapter 7:saving Alicia

Feoh
Beasly pov

Beasly- *thoughts*"damn it! What the hell is going on? At first today was like any other with me fucking this whore princess Alicia. I was enjoying it until one of my advisors told me of a creature who burst through the walls, killed every single monster and my guards, and taken away the other princess Alicia. What the hell am I supposed to do?!"

As Beasly was stressing over what to do about this new threat, Alicia who still had her mind completely broken, was kneeling in front of Beasly begging for his cock.

Alicia- aah~ master~ please fuck me with that magnificent cock again~. Please anywhere is fine~.

Beasly- *frustrated* grr, get off me you whore! I'm not in the mood! Go masturbate yourself in the corner and let me think! *frustrated whisper* god damn it.

Shin pov

As shin was now making her way to save Alicia, Prim told her that there was another place he needed to go save first.

Prim- wait, hero-San, could you please help save the church first. All the nuns in there have been raped despite needing to stay pure. Please save them.

Shin-hmm, alright, I guess I can make a little detour. You guys okay with it too right?

Shin jr- yeah! Let's go!

Mithra- that's fine with me.

As such shin went to the giant church and again burst through the door like a badass. He then ran to the main room and saw all the nuns being held captive there while being tirelessly raped.

Shin- hmph. So more trash I need to exterminate huh.

Random monster- wh- who the hell do you think you are you bastard.

Random mercenary- you really think you can just barge in here and ruin our fun time?!

Shin- oh I don't think, I know I can. You see ever since you decided to go done this path that's made you no better than dog shit, this has become something that you can't have your say on. This has become a persecution, a persecution of the sinners.

After saying this shin unleashed an aura that made most of the mercenaries and even some of the monsters shit their pants.

(replace garou with shin and tank top master with the monsters and mercenaries and ignore the dialogue)

Random monster- *scared tone* da-damn it, d-do you really think you can win with our numbers?!

Despite most of them shitting their pants from his aura alone. The monsters and mercenaries still stupidly tried to attack shin as a group but unfortunately this only makes shin's job easier. Shin then proceeds to rapidly kill each and every bastard there with his brute strength alone. He doesn't use his atomic beam because of the risk of accidently harming the nuns. When he was done, all the monsters and mercenaries were killed with shin unharmed in less then 30 seconds.