Chapter 6:??? +saving Prim

Shin pov

Shin and mithra after freeing the village of hawkheaven is now running in a forest towards the direction of feoh. The kingdom that Alicia and Prim govern together. As they were running through the forest, shin saw a weird figure at the side of the path.

Shin- wait mithra, I see something up ahead.

Mithra- is it an enemy monster or the black dogs?

Shin- doesn't look like it but I'll go check if it's a threat to us.

As shin was cautiously approaching the weird figure, he was shocked and perplexed at what he saw.

Shin- mithra, I think you might want to see this.

Mithra- hm? What is it sh- woah! What is that?

The reason why bother mithra and shin was shocked was because they saw this.

(imagine this is shin godzilla Jr except his clothes and hair is black with a slight purple hue to them)

Shin- who is this, he kinda looks like me but smaller. Did you have something to do with this mithra?

Mithra- no, I'm just as confused as you are, I don't remember bringing another creature who looks like you to this world.

As shin and mithra were thinking of who the child was and how he was here, they noticed the small creature slowly waking up. They both then snapped their attention to him.

???- hnng?

The small creature then looks at shin and says one word that would change shin's life forever.

??? - papa?

Shin's and mithra's reaction

(replace aether with shin)

Shin- *thoughts*"did he just call me papa, I don't know why but my heart is telling me to take this child and protect him with my life" mithra