Special Chapter:weird But A Welcome Encounter.

Before this story begins, I want to say that this chapter is thanks to @asalina31 letting me use his OCs. Make sure to check out his stories and remember that whatever happens in this chapter is non-canon in both stories involved. Also here's my face reveal.

Now with that out of the way let's begin this special chapter shall we

High school dxd world
No one's pov

Right now, the seven heroes of heaven are currently facing against trihexa who was enhanced by ancient demonic magic. They were struggling as none of their powers seem to have a lasting effect, everything they threw at it had either no effect or was regenerated in mere seconds. Not even juana's infinity stones had any lasting effects.

Juana- tch! Dammit, what the hell do we do.

Mark- nothings working on that beast!

Gilbert- is help arriving yet?

Amanda- no, our mothers are still too far away to help us.

Just as they were all losing hope for the first time. They all heard what seemed to be a scream. Even trihexa looked up to the direction, then suddenly something crashed down to the ground between the seven heroes and trihexa, this something was....

Shin- god dammit mithra did you have to give me such a rough landing!? My son is right here!.

Eostia 10 minutes before arrival
Shin pov

Its been a month since I got married to all my wives and settled down with them in a huge mansion. I was relaxing today as usual when mithra appeared.

Mithra- hey shin?

Shin- what's up mithra? You look... Worried.

Mithra- well.... Remember when you said that I could ask you for help anytime since you owed me.

Shin- oh that, yeah I remember,Why? Did something happen?

Mithra- well, you see..

Mithra then begins explaining the situation to shin.

Shin- I see, so another world is being threatened by a powerful entity and you want me to stop it correct?

Mithra- yup, don't worry this one won't take too long, it's only one emeny but it is a very strong one. Far stronger then anything you have faced in eostia.

Shin- really! That kinda interests me. Alright mithra, I've decided. I'll help.

Mithra- really! Oh thank you, thank you! By the way do you wish to bring anyone with you?

Shin- hmmmm I think I'll only take shin jr with me. Its too dangerous for my wives. Besides their pregnant right now so can't let them go through this.