Chapter 5:moving On

Olga's Castle
Shin pov

Shin and mithra: "woah, this is delicious!" they exclaim as they eat the food that olga and her people have served them.

Olga and her people were a bit surprised at how much they could eat. Especially mithra, with that small body most of the drak elves thought she would explode like a balloon with the amount of food she was eating. But nonetheless they were happy to see their saviour enjoying the food.

After they ate, olga's servants lead shin and mithra to a room where they can rest for the night. As shin was just sitting on the bed as he didn't really require sleep,he just kept watch on mithra as she was peacefully sleeping. Just then, shin heard a knock on his door. He opened the door and was surprised to see olga standing in front of him.

Shin: oh olga it's you. What brings you here in the middle of the night? Don't you need sleep as well?

Olga: I couldn't sleep, maybe it's because of all the torture from vult that I received, but thanks to you, I'm sure I'll get better soon. So do you mind if I come in and chat with you for a while.

Shin- sure, come on in.

As olga went in she sat on the bed while shin sat on a nearby chair.

Shin: so what did you want to talk about.

Olga: well for starters, I want to ask about your back story, the vision that mithra showed me about you, all the pain, all the times you've died only to be brought back again. Did that really happen to you?

Shin: *sigh* yeah, it did. I hated it you know. Everyday was a fight for survival, I believed that I had to destroy everything in order to survive. I know you may see me as some benevolent saviour and all. But in truth, I'm just a monster.

Olga: don't say that like it's a bad thing about you.

Shin: huh?

Olga: shin, if any of your actions today as told me something, it's that you're not a monster, just someone who was misunderstood.

Olga then proceeds to caress shin's cheek in a comforting manner.

Olga: besides I've seen the vision, all the humans that attacked you deserved to die, so don't think of yourself as a monster, cause I don't.

Shin: *slightly crying* thank you, you don't know how long I was waiting for someone to not call me that.

Olga: it's the least I could do, but in this journey you will have to save humans as well, would you be okay when that happens.

Shin: yeah, as much as I don't like humans, I'm willing to save them for mithra's sake and mine. She did promise me that she would grant my wish after this is over.

Olga: oh? And what did you wish for?

Shin: peace, I wished for a place where I could have peace for as long as I live, no more fights, no more people calling me monster and trying to attack me, just peace.

Olga: I see, that is a humble wish, and it definitely makes you different from all the other human males in this world.