58th Chapter

Three days after the punishment of Rustem and Hurrem.

I haven't seen Bayazid for those three days. It has been hard time for him. He locked himself in his chambers and didn't want to see anyone. I felt his pain. However bad things she did, it still hurted. She was the one who gave him life, the one who raised him.

Sultan Suleyman and Mihrimah Sultana were also in bad condition. They also locked themselves in their chambers and didnt want to see anyone.

I decided I want to visit Bayezid. As much as it was bad, I wanted to be with him when he is bad. I wanted to be his support. I went to the doors and chief keeper of the doors stood there.

- Şehzade Bayezid said he doesnt want to see anyone. He forbid me from letting anyone inside. - he said and looked at the ground.

- Hasodabasa, please. I want to check up on him. I need to see how is he. Please. - I said to him hoping he would let me in.

- Okay, but only you, Sultana. I hope Şehzade doesnt get angry. - he said and opened Bayezid's doors to me.

I went inside the chambers where all windows were closed and it looked so dark there. I didnt see Bayezid anywhere in the chambers, so I went to the terrace to see if he is there.
I saw him sitting on his sofa in tears. He looked so sad. I could hear him crying out loud.

I started walking towards him, but he spoke when he heard my footsteps.

- I told hasodabasa not to let anyone inside

- I told hasodabasa not to let anyone inside. I need my time alone. - he said while he was crying, not even turning around to see who came in.

I didn't want to leave him alone, so I walked towards him and hugged him from back.

- My Bayezid, I can't leave you alone. - I said to him while I kissed his cheeks. He took my hand gently and turned to me. I could see his eyes filled with tears and seeing him being so sad was breaking my heart.

I sat next to him on sofa and hugged him so he could put his head on my chest. I was touching him gently, trying to comfort him as much as possible as I could.

- No matter how many bad things she did, I can't but cry. She was my mother. - he barely could say from tears. I've never have seen him so sax as hs was now.

- It's normal that you are crying and separating yourself from everyone, of course you need time to get over it. She may have done bad things, but I understand your love for her was greater than that. - I said to him as I was touching his hair softly.

- But no matter what she deserved it because what she has done to you. - he said and sit up. He started removing his tears from his face.

He took my hand and stood up.

- Where are you going? - I asked him as I was really surprised as his mood changed in few seconds.

- Come with me. - he said to me and waited for me to stand up.