33rd Chapter

Few weeks have passed since I gave birth to my triplets. It was kinda hard to take care of five children, but Meryem Kalfa was my right hand and she aways helped me.

Murad and Handan were able to walk for a bit, but they still needed my or Meryem's help. I was so happy to see my children growing everyday.

I didn't even want to see Bayezid. He wanted to see the children very often, but I always left the chambers while he was coming. I didn't want to have any contact with him.

I was tired of his promises which he wasn't able to do. I wanted to be by hie side and to help him, but every time he pushed me away. I won't help him if he is going to act like this.

When I gave a birth, I immediatley sent a letter to Hurrem Sultana. I told her she got three grandchildren, but I also wrote her that she shouldn't send those concubines if she wants to work with me. I didn't care how will Hurrem react on my letter. I told her everything that was on my mind and I wasn't sorry because of that.

That day I was sitting in my chambers talking with Meryem Kalfa while the children were sleeping. Bulbul-aga came to my chambers and bowed to me.

- Sultana, Hurrem Sultana answered on your letter. - he told me with a smile and gave me a letter which Hurrem sent to me.

Congradulations Aslihan,
I am so happy for you for giving birth to three children! I can't wait for day we meet our little angels!
I don't know what concubines are talking about, because I didn't send any of them. We had our plan and we will work on our plan to keep Bayezid on good way. Maybe there was some mistake.
I asked Mihrimah if she sent some concubines, but she also doesn't know what are you talking about.
I will give my everything to find who sent them and if there is some mistake. Please inform me about everything and keep Bayezid on good way!
Sincerly, Hurrem Sultan

- What is this?! - I asked them in distrust. I was shocked by this letter.

- Sultana, what happened? - Meryem asked me surprised about my reaction on the letter.

- Hurrem says she haven't sent those concubines to the Palace. - I told them as I putted the letter on my table which was standing next to me.

- But Sultana, aghas got them here and said Hurrem Sultana sent them. - Bulbul-aga told me as he was confused with what happened.

- Call me those concubines right now. Somebody putted us a trap. - I told Bulbul.

After a few minutes, Bulbul returned with all three of them. Two concubines were working at harem, and one, Anastasia, became Bayezid's favourite. They all came and bowed to me. Anastasia looked at me the whole time, even though she shouldn't do it.

- Who sent you in Palace? - I asked them with my head raised.

- Hurrem Sultana sent us. You won't get rid of us so easy. - Anastasia told me laughingly.

- Anastasia, who are you to talk like this with our Sultana? Lower your head! - Bulbul said to her.

- My name is not Anastasia anymore, I got new name. Rana. - she said and raised her head up proudly.

It hurted me because I knew Bayezid gave her that name, but I didn't want to show my weakness in front of those concubines.

- I don't care for your new names, by the end of this day you will leave the Palace to where you came from. - I said to them and looked at another side.

- I am favourite of Şehzade Bayezid, you can't do that to me. - Anastasia, now Rana, yelled at me.

 - Anastasia, now Rana, yelled at me

- I dont care who you are. You will leave the Palace tonight. But before that, you must tell me who sent you to Palace. - I told her looking cold-blooded.

- Hurrem Sultana sent us, I won't repeat that anymore. - Rana said angrily to me.

I got up from my couch and slapped her across the face.

- I know Hurrem Sultana didn't send you. Someone other did. Will you tell me who? Is it Selim? - I asked her angrily.

- You don't want to see the truth because you are jealous. You are jealous because I took your spot. - Rana said to me. She annoyed me with those words so I slapped her once again.

- You are here to answer on my questions. - I told her.

- I will answer only to Şehzade Bayezid. And when he finds out about this, you will get punished. You can't do this to his favourite. - Rana started threatening me.

- Bulbul, I don't want to see them anymore. - I told him as I sat back on my couch.

Bulbul took them outside of my chambers where I stayed alone with Meryem. She was the one I really trusted and could talk with.

- Sultana, you shouldn't worry about her. You will get rid of her soon. Sehzade Bayezid loves only you. - Meryem told me trying to comfort me.

- I don't care about Bayezid anymore, but my instict is telling me something bad is going to happen. Selim has his fingers in this for sure. - I told her as I was really afraid of what is going to happen.

- Sultana, maybe Hurrem Sultana lied to you? Maybe she really sent them? I wouldnt believe her so easily. - Meryem told me.

- I don't know. Hurrem seemed like she is telling the truth in letter. We will see what is going to happen. But I dont want to see her so close to Bayezid. - I told her as I was really hurt by all of this.

- Sultana, I don't know how to say you this, but.. - Meryem looked at the ground ashamedly, like she is keeping some secret from me.

- Tell me Meryem, what it is? - I asked her about what she wants to ask me.

- I heard that Şehzade is asking for her every night. - she said and looked at me with sad look.

- Its not my buisness. - I said and sighed, but I lied. I still loved Bayezid, but I was really hurt by his acts.