22nd Chapter

I came to the Palace together with Hurrem Sultan. I really missed Bayezid so much, but it won't be easy to have the same relationship as we had before. I was too hurt about his behaviour and I won't let forgive that very easy.

As we stepped into harem, all the girls stood up to bow Hurrem Sultana. When they saw me, I could see they are all shocked. I heard lot of them whispering to each other something about me.

At the end of the harem was Defne. She welcomed Hurrem Sultana with a smile and then she measured me from head to toe looking at me with disgust.

- Sultana, what is she doing here? - Defne asking while looking at me with disgust

- Sultana, what is she doing here? - Defne asking while looking at me with disgust. I saw she is pretty upset what I am doing here.

- Firstly, she has a name and its Aslihan. Secondly, how you can talk like this with me? - Hurrem asked her which made Defne ashamed.

- I didn't mean to act bad towards you, Sultana, but I am wondering what is she doing here after she was banished. - Defne said and looked at me like she is ready to kill me from anger.

- She wasn't banished, she decided to leave harem, as she is not slave like you. She returned because she is pregnant and hopefully she will give a birth to Bayezid's son. - Hurrem told her and raised head.

I was shocked how is Hurrem defending me in front of Defne. I knew she doesn't like her, but I didn't know it was that much.

- Its impossible, how is she pregnant? She wasn't here. And she even didn't have havlet with our Şehzade Bayezid. - Defne raised her head and looked at me shockedly.

- Know your place, you can't behave like this in front of me

- Know your place, you can't behave like this in front of me. - Hurrem yelled at her.

Defne just looked at the floor ashamedly while we went away.

We came to the gateway which was leading to Bayezid's chambers. At one moment Hurrem stopped there.

- You will go alone, talk with Bayezid. He has been really hurt and he didn't leave his chambers for days. He only wants you. - Hurrem putted her hands on my shoulders and told me.