part 7

I held her make her relax while she was crying .. I was just thinking how someone can be to afraid of shots .After few moments she finally stops crying and realized I'm holding her . I let her go as she sat down on the sofa sobbing . Few moments laters she asked for the suitcase she had.
But I don't remember having a suitcase with her, I replied "may be you would have forgotten it at the club " I called the club manager for suitcase " .When I hung up the phone saw Zena was nowhere to be seen .. I was relaxed because she can't go this easily from my penthouse ... It isn't easy to enter or to go out...
I go to search her , I saw her trying to jump out of the balcony I hurriedly caught her while she was yelling and shouting " leave me I said " keep your hand away I said "  I take her forcefully to my while she was continuously yelling like a stubborn kid . As we entered my room her voice became low she was having difficulty to speak .
I realized her vocals have affected due to yelling.
But she still trying to yell at her best...
I put my hand on mouth scholded her "It's enough stop yelling or you will regret it more than before. I can see your voice is getting trembled don't make it worse , because you hate Doctor's and medicine you Will be responsible for your concequences."

My tone frightened her she was looking at me as a she has seen a ghost .She was quite and then she ask to leave .. she wanted to go home ..

I don't want to insult her , so I kept quite and didn't tell her which place is she calling the house bank had taken back or the apartment from she was thrown out.... But I replied
"Once you get better you can go but until then behave live here with ease.
As I was hoping she's a stubborn girl having replies to all statements
She stubbornly replied " I'm better now thank you for taking care of me for the night , I can take care of myself  I'm. Doing this for months I've to leave now or I'll late for cafe ", as she try to make her way out of the room.

I held her hand and harshly replied " yes I'm seeing how you're taking care of your self alone by drinking at club alone and by jumping of the bridge .Listen!!!!!  I don't want any further drama , you will be here until I'm not letting you go ... If you dare to escape you'll regret it .
Don't forget to take the medicine Melenda bought you . "
As I  get ready for office she sitting on bed and  then leave the room  and ordered Melenda and Rony to take care of her .and keep an eye on her.