part 9

He kept it on my clit and I was shaking in pleasure . This feeling was new to me he asked " are you virgin " i replied i trembling voice yes . He turn off the device I was laying on his bed and trying to breathe normally .I was about to getup he again hold me and turn on the device and said you're not leaving babygirl until I say so , I'm your daddy you can't run away like this i get afraid he again turn on the device and I was.trying to leave he held me and increase the speed as I lost control over my thoughts and I started shaking .he said something but I didn't get to notice it due to pleasure rising up I hit the state of orgasm and I came .he switched off the vibrator and speaks I told you not to cum.in bed but you didn't listen .I replied I tried to control it but It didn't  get control .I was trying to say something but he pick me up and take me out of the room he take me a room which was lock he opened the door and take me inside i was wet but he didn't care and keep on holding me .
The room colors where dark there was leather  bed and closet and hooks and door may be for washroom. He take to the bed make me sat on it and warn me try not to escape.he turned toward the closet and I tried to run towards the door he left open in moments he catch me and pinned me towards the wall as my legs were shaking due to orgasm .he warn me by his beautiful eyes I try not fall in them.he make.me sat on bed and lock the door.
Evean pov
Zena was such a stubborn and now she needed to be punished I warn her not to piss in bed .I didn't knew girl of her age is new to orgasm i should kept my hand low I thought while locking the door of my favorite room .this room has every i Desire to do and zena will get it soon. I hold her hand and make her stand from Bed I take her towards the bathroom and took off his shirt zena tried to stop me but she was very weak to resist I took off her bra zena tried to hold it but can't.she was all naked in front of me she was embrased and crying.I.held her and try to calm her down baby girl you'll be alright I'm not gonna hurt you trust on daddy she replied not your fucking baby and you are not my daddy i gripped her hard and replied big girls don't piss on bed they don't loose control they aren't Afraid to shots be a good girl and listens to daddy otherwise I'll make my way .
And make her sit on toilet seat and tell her to pee , the seat was desgined for big baby girls who won't listen to daddy she. Was trying to resist and cursing bad words I take out a pacifer from my trouser pocket and insert it in her mouth .and warn her to keep it in her mouth or I'll tied it .she kept it in her mouth but. Didn't pee .I held her hand in my one hand and place another on her bladder and press to her to loosen control and pee .after few minutes she started to pee and crying after she finishes I gave her a warm bath and led her to the bed I lay her on the bed she was looking like q cute baby girl having pacifer in her mouth I adjusted room temperature .

And take out a diaper pad and a nappy and pins and other baby products . she look at the things in shock and tried to getup I hold her back and told her not to move a inch she layed down and put cream on her sore clit she moan on pleasure I put powder on crouch and put diaper pad under and tied the nappy through pins "I like nappies cause babygirls looks good in nappies and pin stick in front " I tied a bib across her neck and make her wear baby girl towel panties.