part 4

Zena exams were coming soon ...its was the first time when she realized to do something for exams to study hard cause now !!!!she don't have her parents to support her ......
She tried her best to study ....she gave her exams ...but she hardly passed ....she don't get enough grades to get scholarship she was depressed and all alone inside ..
Later living with adam she tries to find a job in cafe ....while adam leaves for his home in huston to spend vacations while amy went to her aunt in miami.....she was all alone in city ...
She goes to her cafe work there at 8 and return home ....she saw the flat owner is throwing the things out ...She yelled what happened ....Owner Replied Leave this house now IAM NOT TRUSTY TO LET YOU LIVE HERE IN FREE!!!

SHE replied but Adam has paid the rent of this month and I'll pay for the next month I promise!!! Owner yelled that Adam hasn't paid rent for the past 2 months ... what do you thing he is going to return Adam have leave this city for forever ....NOW GET OUT FROM THERE ...zena request to let her stay for a night....he refuse ..
She took her bag with her and start walking ....night was stormy and cold enough she feels she cant bear the the cold