part 3

2 weeks later ....
She miss he prom night while she was on leave because of her loss and she was not mentally stable at that time to.attend school ... She was in deep grief and trying get back to normal life which was so difficult for her to get into .....she was paying for groceries ,bills and other expenses from her parents savings ...she realized she has to find a job for her expense and for her school ....

2 days later.....
She received a legal notice from.the bank where her Father Hasen use to work ....
Notice
This letter is to inform you our employee Mr hasen has died . He hasn't paid our loan in two months so now we are supposed to take house C13 block D4 in our custody .cause Mr hasen and his family is not able to pay our loan his left allownces and rent will be debited in Mr HASEN ACCOUNT ..

Daughter of Mr Hasen has to empty the house as soon as possible or bank will do it in 3 days
........
Zena  just realized after 3 days she will be homeless cause her parents savings were too till that she can't afford a place to rent ....she start crying and call Amy and Adam. ..
They come.to.her house and zena told them.the whole matter ....zena was in deep grief and sorrow,  Adam offer her to stay at his flat until she graduate from the school .
Zena didn't have any option left cause her uncle and aunt didn't afford her and her expenses ..
She decided to collect very little things with her .....

As she say deep grief good bye to the house ...where she spend her whole childhood .
She move to Adams apartment ...they go out for dinner to cheer Zena and went to club ....
As again the co incident hit At FORTRANT club when Evean Saw her ...He noticed that is so weak and pale from before while he listens her name Amy calling her for dance ....Evean Quitely stare her for minutes while she disappears from.his eyes in a blink ....
He called his assistant Mr wasen to check for a girl.in a club with white knee down dress named ZENA ...