part 5

She didn't have any other place to go  her all uncles and aunts lives in other cities and not  have enough money to rent a room or place she was feeling so cold so she decided to go to nearest bar ...
She decided to drink some alchol to get warm or may be she can bear cold..
SHE went to the club realising people are celebrating New year eve...
She  was in grief and sorrow realising she has no one to spend her  new years eve with ...she remember that she celebrated the last new year with her parents ....

...While this Evean took out all Information about Zena ....He was sad for loss ...he really wanted to give her a happy life as making her his desire...
Previously he ordered to hotel manager to inform him if anytime Zena comes to this club ...

Zena was drinking ...nd she was in deep sorrow and sad with the situation she was facing in her life she  pay her whole saving in drinking at the club while her depression  take over she was in  grief ....
While the manager recognize the girl and call Mr wasen to inform Evean that Zena is at the club ....

Wasen inform Evean while he was attending a new year party ....
He get the news he suddenly left to see zena again and wanted to talked to her.. He rushes toward the club while manager tell she left just now ....

EVEAN get sad for not meeting her ....and get out of the club while she saw a drunk  girl walking towards the bridge ....he suddenly realized she is Zena Evean Ran toward her while she was trying to jump from the bridge ...
EVEAN hold her and stop her ....She yelled !!!!! LET ME GOOOOO .. I WANTED.TO BE WITH MY PARENTS ....I WANTED TO SPEND NEW YEAR WITH THEM ....I AM ALONE LEAVE ME !!!!
She was pulling her self and Evean call his driver to the bridge ...

EVEAN yelled !!!!Stop it Zena ...Stop behaving like a child!!!!

She was crying and trying to get rid  continuously from him...while he hold her arm strongly

As driver arrives Evean told him to go home while he carry Zena to car make her  sit in car ....while she was yelling...
He sit in the the silver lambogni he belted her while she opened it and try to get out of the car and yelling YOU'RE KIDNAPPER !!!!!....EVEAN hold her arm lock her seat belt and door while she was continuously tried to get out.....Evean smirks OK !!! U CAN ONLY BE HANDLED AS A KID 😂