part 8

I went to the office , attend 4 back to back meetings finish some paper work , but I was continuously having thoughts about Zena  , after finishing  paper work I called Melenda ask about Zenda and did she take her medicine have her lunch yet Melenda amswer were the same as I was predicting "no".I ordered her to take care of her , try make her eat something until I return . I had to attend meeting at 15.00 pm  with Richard.Cronso.Co which was impossible to ignore , but Zenda was continuously in my mind . I  just went for the meeting meet Mr.Richard discuss about the consignment and the deal, and make him let think about it to not to make this meeting long , as I ended the meeting hurriedly went to the my penthouse . I went to the kitchen ask Melenda if she had eaten or taken her medicine , Melenda answer were no.

I went to my room she was sitting near seeing the beautiful sunset as I go near her tears were falling from her face .I go near her sat down , she shrinked her self . I tried to ease her but she ignored.
I ask Melenda to take food upstairs with her medicines . I go change amd take a bath as when i  came out from Bathroom Melenda was holding the food tray , and Zena was saying her to take it back , she was trying to yell but her throat was so sore that her voice became. Low .
I took tray from Melenda , and let her go , put it in front of Zena ask her to eat , I went to get water for her medicine .

Zena pov

He came out of the bathroom took tray from the Melenda and place it infront of as I was going to eat it ... I acted stubbornly and slide the tray far from me and move my face toward the window seeing the light after sunset .
I was angry at Mr unknown Cause I'm at the place of the man whom I don't know why the hell he saved me. I'm not his damn concern. I doesn't matter if I'm sick It doesn't matter if trying to jump out of the balcony ,he just had his persons on duty for my care ..

As tears were falling down my face .I was sad and sick at the same time . But I can handle myself.... I was trying to be strong and Iam if I can survive those 6 months alone in grief in pain while bieng sick I can survive anything...

The thing which I was worried the most was my job , they will fire me if take off more than 2 and they just need some excuse to fire me . Its really hard to get a job these days .
it was useless to said it infront of a ruthless arrogant and a wealthy person...
They don't understand people. Like us with small jobs ..

As I was talking to myself I don't know when darkness gathers my thought And I fall asleep.

Evean pov

As I turn my face toward her she was again facing the window looking at sky ...she put the food tray away from her I get close to her as I saw she fell asleep while sitting on sofa ...I try not to scold her .

I carry her from the sofa while she try to resist in sleep I ignore her and put her on the bed and let her sleep peacefully...
I ordered Melenda to make me coffee and chicken steak with mirana sauce and Zenda a chicken vegetable soup for dinner.
I sat on the sofa open up my laptop and started replying to my emails as time passes ..there was a knock on the door as I ask Melenda enters by asking for food to serve as her shift is about to end in an hour ...I looked up at watch it was 9.30 at night I ordered her to bring food to my room at shut my laptop get up and get a check on Zena as touch her forehead she was warm and her Blood pressure was low.I called her name try to wake her up as she open her eyes she saw me and try to get away I held her calmly softly ask her to getup eat something or she will get sick ...she replied I don't want to eat i wanted to go home

As I wanted to make her eat food. I lied "ok eat the food take your medicine and I'll let you go home"
She looked at my face and believed my words luckily ..as Melenda enter in room with food place it on table I went and sat on the sofa as Zenda weakly walk toward the table and sat down...I place bowl of soup in front of her as she pick.it.up and eat it. As I was done with my dinner she just have complete half bowl of her soup few minutes later she put the bowl aside as she was full .I handed her the medicine she quitely take it from. My hand and gulp it with water as she was about to speak again to let her home , I speak  I think there still a need of shot that doctor prescribe in morning  , her face get paled as she was trying to speak I said but I should call the doctor may be he'll suggest there is no need...I said this to calm her down as her face get back to normal.
She replied You said after eating I can go home....you didn't said about the fucking doctor thing ..
I warn her to watch her tone and lied again that she can go home after doctor checkup whatever he'll say.
She agreed as I called the doctor ...

Mr Greson  arrived in 25mins....
As I said to  Zena to come and lay on bed she resist to be on sofa and get checkup there .I went towards her took her from the sofa as she embrassed and try not to resist I lay her on the  bed As I call Mr.Greson in the room. He  put thermometer in Zena's mouth to check her temperature and I was remembering her rectal temperature I took  I like her being in my control ,as Greson take the thermometer out and see she still have fever 100 she needs to be cared she is weak , as told him about her sore throat greson examined her throat prescribe her some medicine mentioned that she'll be needing shots  until her fever is gone .
She jump out of the bed after listening as Greson mentioned the nurse in downstairs ....
Zena used her full strength to get out of my room and house I hurriedly catch her and held  zena  in my arms as I called The nurse upstairs through intercom.

I held Zena as she was trying to yell you are fucking disgust , you lied you're a fucking bastard I said her to watch her tone ...as the nurse arrived she filled the shot and try to gave her on her arm she was again resisting ti much that nurse decided to gave her shot on her butt i hold her tightly and put her shorts down to knees as nurse rub swab on right butt Zena started crying .then nurse slowly entered the shot as Zena cried in pain ..nurse was done with shot and left while I let Zena in the same position and rub her butt I take off Zena's shorts from the knees ,and make lay her on back she was frightened as I open her legs ..and keep them open while keep my hand in position to let them open.

I take out a clit vibrator from the left drawer and turn it on,it make her scared  .
Zena pov
I was trying to run from the room after hearing for shots "i hate injections I haven't received any since since I was 7 " he held me so strongly I can't escape .I called him a fucking disgust .he warn me for my words but i keep cursing this fucking mr unknown. He called the nurse upstairs as the nurse arrived she take out syringe and start filling i was trying my best to get out of his hold .
Nurse came near me to gave shot I was trying to escape I kept moving nurse ask evean to hold me still , I was trying to make it difficult so I'll not get the shot .Mr unknown  is smart ass he hold tightly on bed and make me lay on stomach he adjust me on his lap.I was trying to move but put his knee between my legs his was touching my  part I tried to move but he held me tightly and slip me short to my knees nurse came and out cold swab in butt and rub it I started crying he was calming me down like a 2 year old nurse insert the shot and left .he was rubbing the swab after 5.min  he make me lay on bed on my back and took off my short .I was terrified but I was stunned by his charisma he took out something from the drawer of side table a mini cylinderical.object I was not known to that later he do something with remote attached to it  the mini device starts to vibrate I was confuse as he put the device on my clit and shook  I tried to getup he held me and put it on my clit it was.giving me some pleasure and I was feeling forced .he keep me in place and said this is your punishment for using curse words and cursing me .