story begins

Zena get up you're getting late for school hurry up!!!!! Zen your exams are coming honey get up ...
Zena open her eyes by shouting voice  of her mum....
She get of the bed take a bath brush her teeth wore a beggy sweat-shirt and ripped jeans and took  her sneakers she  came down greeted her parents and take a glass of juice gulped it and called her dad to drop her she's getting late ...
She was completing her assignments at school ,so  Amy and Adam discussed   about her prom date.she get exited while her crush jason who was her senoir ay school ask her for prom.Jason was from a wealthy family named Rogers. , she really wanted to dress good ... While other mean  girls get jealous of her because she was the only girl at school  jason ask  for prom..
"Zena was tall thin have a beautiful physical features anyone can got but Zena never showed her body she always wear beggy dresses , although her facial features were the prettiest ."

She went home , in excitement ran toward her parents and desperately  requested her parents to bought her a prom dress...she was so desperate for prom date .  she really wanted a new dress for prom .
While her parents decided to fullfill her wish her mother decided to do over time for some time to save money for her dress and her father decided to drove taxi for her dress... They keep it a secret from Zena for her drwss

BILLIONAIRE  Evean Sandues
He was a grandson of Mason sandues owner of multiple companies, resorts , clubs , hotels , motels ,and Islands ...
Evean sandues's was the  son of   beth and hera Sandues . Hera the daughter in-law of Mason and his son Beth Sandues died in car accident while Evean Luckily survived 18 years ago. he was the only hiers left of Sandues  family he was the  only one who can  his take his family name and  generation further. Mason make Evean brought up  as a kind , strong generous man with Brave heart and courage to rule Sandues Empire .. He was handsome but a ruthless arrogant man , but never disrepect a women and also  having a submissive nature because from teenage  he has seen his Grandfather submission of women in his office or with prostitutes at home... unluckily MASON died when Evean he turns 22  in Plane crash, while before his death he handed her business to him with whole paper work except the mansion he used to live in his whole life....He was heartbroken with that decision cause this place was the only thing which have his parent's memories ....Mason didn't disclose his will till the next  authority of mansion before the right time.