Part 1

Zena was so excited for the prom as she marked her calendar with red realising 25 days to go. And the suddenly Amy called Zena to get ready because they're going to club for Saturday night ...she hurriedly get up take a bath call her mother telling she is going to club with amy and Adam...
She took her velvet black short dress black sandals and put some makeup on with red lipstick ....as the Adam gave her the horn, she locked her house and went to club .. they spend there  whole night dancing . 💫💫...

While. FortRant Club was special place for billionaire Evean Sandues
To lock his important and secret deals
....While walking out of the club she saw a girl dancing in a black her with  stunning physical features of her body he stare her for minutes until Zena stops and going out of the club with her friends...
Zena usaully don't like to drink except only on  special occasions.

....Evean get in his audi headed toward his luxurious penthouse ... But he couldn't stop thinking about the  stunning girl she saw in club he really wanted to know her name and wanted her ... this was first time he likes a girl wanted her as his desire ...

...3 weeks later

It was a Saturday night Zena parents were coming home from there over time and with her gorgeous red dress for her prom ....Zena was watching TV and waiting for her parents to come home and have dinner....
...its was late enough approximately 1 at midnight, she was continuously calling  her parents they didn't receive any calls from her, she waa getting worried as time passes  for them, she was having   wierd thoughts about them ...as the bell door rang she happily get up to the  door for her parents  and as she open the door her jaw dropped by seeing a police man standing infront  of her ,the police man ask her if this is  Mr Hasen House. She hurriedly  replied yes I'm there daughter Zena Hasen "is thwre any problem"  ... Police officer  sadly replied that her parents died in a car accident Zena's worlds collapsed in moments her world of happiness has been crushed ,those words wrenched her heart as she couldn't believe this could have happened to her beloved parents ,as the officer continue....that  truck driver  was drunk he loses his control over his truck and got  hit by  your parents cars your , parents and truck driver died at the piont ...she get stunned for a while ...she wasnt accepting the truth ... while she was thinking that I'm just assuming  its all a dream i will woke up .as the officer Called her Ms Zena the harsh reality hit her hard ..she yelled and shouted  "this won't be possible, they can't leave me like that , they can't go  without taking me with them what I am supposed to do, how will i live with out them", the officer gave her hospital address where her parents body was , her neighbors informed to Adam and Amy family as they were family friends and live few blocks aways ,Zena was dumbfounded lying on floor and crying as Amy and Adam arrived Amy try to calm Zena down as the Adam informed to her uncles and aunties this heart wrenching news .
...
Zena falls  assleep by mouring and crying to much as her parents bodies were taking to church for fuenral arrangements.
Sun has rise and her house got lighted by sunshine it was 8 in the morning as Zena wokeup shouting  this won't be possible , she get up from the  sofa and run towards the main door .as Adam and Amy held  her ,Zena shoutedly asked Amy "tell me  this is not real right my parents is at work they will get home at 7 naaa right "....Amy and adam was also in grief couldn't have courage  to tell her its not true that your thinking ....