Chapter 12-I hope we can become good friends

No one's POV

It's been a couple weeks after dinner and Hope, Josie and Lizzie were on their way to college

Li:" it sucks that we can't all be in a dorm."

J:" yeah."

Hope wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying. She was sad that her aunt cami had left earlier this week.

J:" Hope? You okay?"

H:" hmm? Yeah I'm okay, just a little bummed out that my aunt left."

Li:" you'll see her soon."

H:" yeah, I guess you're right."

They walked to their assigned dorms.

J:" ooh, we have the same dorm." Josie turned to Hope.

H:" lucky you."

Josie rolled her eyes and walked in.

In the room there were three beds. One side of the room had stuff already there.

H:" I guess our other roommate already got here."

J:"guess so."

They walked in and started to unpack. After a little someone walked in.

H:" maya?"

M:" Hope?"

H:" hi."

M:" hey. Are you guys my roommates?"

J:" yep. You guys know each other?"

H:" yeah. I bumped into her on accident."

M:" I'm sorry, but who are you?" Maya turned to Josie.

J:" I'm Josie."

M:" hi Josie, I'm Maya. But you already knew that. Anyways- I hope we can become good friends."

J: i hope so too."

After getting settled they started talking.

J:" do you have any siblings?"

M:" yeah. I have a brother. How about you guys?"

H:" nope."

J:" i have a twin sister. Fraternal."

Before they could say anything else there was a knock at the door.

J:" it's open!"

Lizzie opened the door and started rambling about her roommates.

Li:" Out of all the people I got stuck with Penelope and Jade. This is a nightmare." She turned and noticed Maya. L:" oh sorry i didn't know your roommate was here."

M:" I'm Maya. You are?"

Li:" Lizzie. Josie's twin."

M:" nice to meet you."

Li:" nice to meet you too."

M:" I should go catch up with my brother. See you guys later."

H:" bye."

J:" see ya."

She waved at us before leaving.

Li:" she seems nice."

H:" she is."

Li:" do you think she'll wanna trade rooms. Penelope is so annoying. And Jade is just... Jade. Why do you even like her?"

J:" she's great, Lizzie."

Li:" to you. Hope back me up."

J:" Hope don't."

H:" I-.."

Li:" I'm your best friend."

J:" i am too."

Li:" Hope.."

H:" I'm gonna go with my aunt Rebekah. See how she's doing. Bye!"

Hope left and went with her aunt Rebekah while Josie Lizzie stayed and argued.

H:" hey aunt Rebekah."

R:" hey, Hope. What's up?"

H:" nothing much. Just wanted to check in on you."

Rebekah slightly chuckled

R:" if anything I should be checking in on you. Who are your roommates?"

H:" Josie and Maya. The girl I bumped into last a few weeks ago."

R:" Maya... she seemed nice."

H:" she is. You should meet her sometime."

R:" I would love to. Oh you have to call your father. He called me earlier and told me to tell you to call him. So go."

Hope left and called her father. Klaus and her had a long conversation about when they would be visiting next. And how he's thinking about moving over there.

H:" and why would you want to do that?"

K:" so that I could be closer to you. Duh."

H:" dad in a few years I'll move to New Orleans. Plus I got aunt Rebekah here. I'll be fine. And I'll go over there when I can."

K:" you're right. Hey, I have to go. You're mom needs me, but I'll call you later."

H:" yeah okay."

He hung up and Hope went back to her room. Luckily Josie and Lizzie weren't there. Maya was sleeping, so she quietly walked to her bed and grabbed a book.

Not many people knew that Hope loved reading just as much as she loved painting. Her and her aunt Rebekah and Aunt Cami used to read books all the time.

A couple week later

Hope, Josie, Lizzie and Maya had gotten along pretty well. They had a lot in common. Rebekah also got along with them well. They would go out to parties together. Everything was perfect until something happened....

———————

Sorry I know this is short. But I'm almost done with the next chapter. Which is also pretty short😬

Also I'm so sorry I published this late. I forgot about it😭🤚

———————