Chapter 15-i warned you, didn't i?

Caroline's POV

C:" miss me?" I said as Jade came into her room.

I was sitting on Lizzie's bed. 'Cause I have no idea who she did that dirty with on her bed.

Ja:" what are you doing here?"

C:" I warned you, didn't I? Now, now, Jade. I will make sure to make the rest of your life a living hell."

Jade laughed at me.

Ja:" how exactly are you gonna do that?" She walked closer to me. J:" are you mad because i broke your daughter's heart? Aww you should've seen the look on her face when she found me-"

I slapped her before she could say another word.

C:" you should never talk about my daughter like that. And don't underestimate me, little girl. I know many people that could end everything that you have in a heartbeat. You know Klaus Mikaelson? He basically rules New Orleans. Hope's father? Him and I go way back. And he as a few contacts that could possibly end your traveling days. I'm also very good friends with Katherine Pierce and Elena Pierce. You know the very well known Pierce twins? I could name about a hundred other people that I know that could ruin you life in seconds. They could make sure that you don't get a Job in the future. Make many, many people hate you. I am Caroline Forbes for the love of god. If you think you could hurt my daughter and get away you're wrong. No one. And I mean not one single person hurts my daughters anymore. I let it happen once. But not again. Not ever again."

I walked up to her and made her look at me straight in my eyes.

C:" remember that, Jade. Mess with my daughters and I will make sure you'll regret even thinking about doing it. And if you think I'm joking in any way, I'll start now. You cheated on my baby, now it's time to pay. In 24 hours you'll see what I did. So if you must run now."

I pushed her on the ground and walked out of the room.

I got my phone out and called my very good friend

C:" Katherine, hey I'm gonna need your help. I'll fill you in on everything when you get here. Get Bonnie too."

Hope's POV

Lizzie and Josie were asleep and my aunt Rebekah and I were in the kitchen. She was making tea and I couldn't stop think about how I kissed Josie.

H:" I kissed her." I blurted out.

R:" who?"

H:" Josie. Ugh, I'm the worst person alive. She just broke you with Jade and I kissed her. Well more like made out with her. And we would've done more if Lizzie hadn't banged on the door."

R:" but it's not all on you. She kissed you back. Which means she wanted it as much as you did."

H:" I'm gonna go to bed. Bye."

I went up to the guest room and fell asleep.

Rebekah's POV

R:" ugh kids."

I walked to living room and sat down. I turned on the tv and started Grey's Anatomy.

A couple minutes in Caroline walked in.

C:" Rebekah. Hey."

R:" hi."

C:" what are you doing here?"

R:" I was Lizzie's ride. I still am."

C:" oh, okay."

R:" my niece kissed your daughter. And your daughter kissed her back." I said in the most casual way possible as I turned to face her.