Chapter3-is this permanent?

TWO MONTHS LATER.

Josie's POV

C:" Josie we need to go back to Mystic Falls."

J:" i can't go back there. And you know that."

C:" I know. But it's for your dad's birthday."

J:" mm...fine. We'll go, but I don't want to see you-know-who."

C:" you're gonna have to. She's going to be there."

J:" I'll just stay far, far away from her."

C:" okay. We leave in 3 hours. So, start packing."

I went into my room and grabbed my bags. We were in California. I packed up everything and brought my bags out.

J:" okay i have everything packed."

C:" mhm..let's go then."

We drove to the airport and boarded the plane. I didn't talked to my dad since when I was in Europe. After I blocked his number, I called him from my mom's phone. I told him that I would be able to talk to him anymore. I knew I hurt him, but I couldn't talk to him. 'Cause I knew Hope could just take his phone and try to talk to me.

We landed a couple hours later.

Lizzie and MG were there. We walked up to them. J:" hi." I was nervous.

Li:" there's my favorite sister, who blocked me!"

J:" it's been two months, are you still not over that? And I didn't think you would want to talk to me."

Li:" nonsense, of course I wanted to talk to you. Yes, I was bing a bitch when you left, but I was just mad at you. But that's all I'm that past now. Come on. We've got a party to attend."

Lizzie drove us to the school. Li:" okay, so, mg and I are going to get some stuff from the storage room, and you and mom go to my room. I don't want anyone to see you. Also, do not open the door. If it's me all call your name, Josie." I nodded and left.

My mom and I went into Lizzie's room. J:" wow, it's been so long since I've been in this room. It brings back a lot of memories."

C:" good or bad?"

J:" both." We set our bags down. J:" mom i need your help with something."

C:" what?"

J:" i need you to help me stay away from her."

C:" sweetheart, you can just keep avoiding her."

J:" i know, I know. But just for this. Please?"

C:" I'll try."

J:" thank you. I love you."

C:" I love you, too."

After three hours of waiting in the room, someone knocked. "Lizzie, are you in there?" A familiar voice yelled from the other side of the door.

It was Hope

J:" shit. What are we going to do?" I whispered to my mom.

C:" you hide in the closet. I'll take care of the rest." I nodded and ran to the closet. I heard the door open. C:" hey, Hope. Lizzie isn't here right now. But she'll be back later."

I opened the closet door a little so that I could peek out.

H:" oh, okay. I'll come back later then. And it's nice to see you again."

C:" nice to see you too." As my mom was about to close the door Hope spoke again.

H:" is, uh, Josie with you by any chance?"