Chapter 2-Why'd you leave?

Josie's POV

I woke up at 5 in the morning. I was still pretty tired, but I got up and went to take a shower. When I was in the middle of taking a shower, someone knocked on the door. I yelled 'I'll be out in two minutes' and finished. I changed and got out of the bathroom, to find my mom sitting on my bed.

C:" we need to talk."

J:" about what?" I walked towards her.

C:" why'd you leave school?" 

I knew that I was gonna have to tell her why, but I didn't think it was going to be so soon. I thought that after a week she would ask me. J:"if I tell you, you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone." I didn't want her to tell Lizzie. Or Hope.

C:" I promise

I sat next to her. J:" I caught feelings for one of my friends. And I don't exactly know why, but she stopped being my friend. Maybe it was because she felt uncomfortable with me, or something like that. But the worst part is that I thought my feelings for her went away, but they didn't. They grow stronger. I was still falling for her, and I still am, even though she's not here. And I just need it to stop. I needed to get as far away from her as possible. So that these feelings that I have will go away. She has hurt me more than anyone could. And I don't want to get hurt by her anymore. And I also didn't want to bother Lizzie anymore." I felt really good after telling my mom about that, but I was also scared about what she would say.

C:" so you left school because of a girl?" I nodded in response. C:" okay, umm.., who's the girl?"

J:" Hope Mikaelson."

C:" oh.., you fell for a Mikaelson." She didn't seem surprised or mad or excited. She just seem...normal. C:" been there. Not so easy."

J:" wait, what? Which one?" I was  a little shocked.

C:" Klaus Mikaelson."

J:" wait. You liked Klaus Mikaelson?"

C:" yep."

J:" did you ever tell him?"

C:" nope."

J:" how'd you get over him?"

C:" it took a long time to get over him. When he moved, it was a lot easier. I didn't see him, or talk to him. So in about two years I got over him."

J:" so I just have to wait two years. Great."

C:" Josie I'm not say that it'll take you two years."

J:" I'm know, mom, but if you got over him in two years, I can get over her in two years."

C:" okay, maybe it'll work, but you cannot have any type of contact with her. So you can't talk to her anymore. Well, not until you're over her."

J:" okay."

C:" give me your phone."

J:" why?"

C:" just give it to me."

J:" okay." I got up and went to go get it. I gave it to my mom. J:" what are you going to do with it?"

C:" I'm blocking her number. Do you think 'hey Hope. I'm blocking you. Not because I hate you, but because I want to stop liking you' is a good idea for goodbye?"

J:" no. Don't send that."

C:" okay, I won't. Is 'hey Hope. I'm blocking you. I have a very good reason. I just can't tell you right now. Just wait a couple more years. Goodbye Hope' good enough?"

J:" i guess so."

C:" okay. And...it's sent. Once she reads it I'll block her."

J:" okay."

C:" let's go eat breakfast. And I'm gonna hold on to your phone."

J:" okay."

C:" let's go."

We both went to the dining room. K:" good morning, sleepyheads."

C:" good morning."

K:" why are you two up so late?"

J:" what do you mean? What time is it?"

K:" it's a little past 10."

C:" wow that conversation was longer than I thought."

J:" yeah. I was up at 5. I took like 30 minutes in the shower."

K:" so you were up before me. I woke up at 7."

We sat down and ate breakfast. C:" Josie she reopened."

J:" let me see." She handed me the phone. It text said 'please don't block me'. J:" okay." I handed her back the phone.

C:" she likes you too."

J:" no, she doesn't."

C:" trust me. She does."

J:" just block her. Please?"

She nodded.

C:" it's done. Now all you have to do is stop thinking about her." She handed me my phone. C:" i think you're making a mistake, Josie."

J:" I'm not. It's better for the both of us is we cut ties. I'm gonna go to my room. Call me if you need me, okay?"

C:" okay."

I headed up stairs to my room, when Lizzie called me.

J:" Lizzie?"

"Nope. Wrong girl."

J:" Hope..."

H:" yep."

J:" I'm gonna hang up now. Take care." And with that, I hung up. But that didn't stop her from calling me. So I just blocked Lizzie's number too. But just when I thought it was over my dad called me.

J:" hey dad."

"Wrong, again."

J:" Hope, again. Leave me alone."

H:" Josie why'd you block me?"

J:" i don't have time for this."

H:" wait Josie I-" before she could finish I hung up and blocked the number. I set my phone down and sat down on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry this is kinda short

-