Chapter 4

Maria POV

We all stumble into the guys room, Eliza went back to her room cuz she's boringgggg. I decide to post the video I took of Peggy stripping and John and Alex making out. I SHIP ITTTTTT! "YO CAN WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?!" Lafayette begs. He is a child. A 20 year old, sassy, French child.

"YES PLEASEEEE!" Peggy pleads. SHES SO FUCKING HOT OMFG! We're not dating, we just hook up a lot, I guess we're like friends with benefits, but like I'd date her.

"Ok ok ok Laf you gotta start tho" John says. Everyone sits down in a circle, i dunno why but we do.

"Ight, uhhhh Alex truth or dare?"

"Truth!!!!" I'm still trying to figure out my feelings about Alex, he seems pretty chill. The amount of times I seen him fucking staring at John tho omg.

"Mkay, Kill, Marry, Fuck Umm John, Angelica and Herc" Laf says. Laf's dope, he's like my best friend other than Peggy in this group, Peggy's bestie is John and Herc And Angelica are besties and Eliza's Just like the mum.

"Ohhh ok fuck John... uh marry Angie and Kill Herc" Alex replies.

"WHY'D YOU SAY 'FUCK JOHN' SO FAST?!" I scream. I ship it. I will not rest until they're together. Don't gimme that 'John has a boyfriend' shit cuz Jefferson sucks and I hope he dies, I don't care if John loves him, he and Alex are made for each other.

"Aye why don't you come and show me how you'd do it" John smirks at Alex. Match made in heaven.

Alex smile and starts crawling over to John. "NO! IT WAS HYPOTHETICAL!" Angie screams. Omg I bet she likes Alex.

"Noooooo" Alex pouts and John giggles.

"Whatever Alex, it's your turn" she says.

"Okie! Umm Peggy Truth or dare?"

"DARE!" She squeals.

"Uhh oh! Ok spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you have to make out with them for a whole minute"

Peggy nods and goes to get a bottle. She spins it and it lands over John. "NO THANKS IM GAY" He yells.

"So am I asshole. A dare's a dare" She walks over and kisses him. I frown I'm the only one allowed to kiss her. After a minute she pulls away and sits back down.

"Quick Alex I need a guy to erase that John looked traumatised. Alex giggles and kisses John.

GET A ROOOOOM! Herc yells. Alex blushes and goes back to where he was sitting. Ight Peggy go

OK! Um Laf, truth or dare? She asks. Before Laf can say anything Someone bursts though the door. We all turn to look at them. Ugh Jefferson.

John, what fuck is this video Maria posted?! He yells at John. We all look at John, whos still drunk as shit.

Lexi whos that? He half whispers to Alex. Alex shrugs. I wish I was a lot more drunk than I am. Ayo come join us!

Ill deal with you tomorrow. Jefferson storms out. Ohhhh wait I just remembered they was dating. Ha and I posted the video of John and Alex making out. Maybe theyll finally break up! They better.

Man, he needs to smoke some weed Alex say.

YO DO YOU HAVE ANY? Peggy screams. Alex shakes his head.

Oh, James probably does I say. James is some random guy I met but we have the same last name. We sometimes scam people to get money, but I dont do that anymore unless I really need to.

Can he get us some? Laf asks.

I dunno Probably I reply.

The Next Morning

John POV

Ah shit my head hurts so much. I look around. Im on the couch and the other are all asleep around the room, except Peggy and Maria but Marias dress is outside my door so I can guess where they are. Wait wheres Alex. Oh hes next to me. Did we sleep together? Nah we wouldnt. I grab my phone its like 11. Shit Im supposed to meet Thomas at 12 but I have a huge hang over. Eliza walks in and slams to door, that wakes everyone up. Shut the fuck up! Angie groans.

Get up! She walks into the kitchen and starts making some kind of hangover cure. She hands it out to us. Where are Peggy and Maria? As she says that they walk out of MY room, Peggy was wearing her clothes but Maria was wearing mine. That bitch.

"Oi that's my hoodie!" I yell. Maria shrugs. I walk into my room to get ready. Ugh what do I wear? It has to be nice. I decide on black jeans and a button down shirt. I try to sneak into the bathroom with my makeup without anyone seeing me but unfortunately they did.

"John why the fuck are you putting on makeup?" Herc asks.

"Uh cuz I'm going out" I reply and walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I start to put on concealer when someone knock of the door. "Yeah?"

"John, can I come in?" Alex asks. I sigh and unlock the door. He walks in and closes the door behind you. "Ok- WHAT THE FUCK?!" He smacks the concealer out of my hand.

"What?" I ask confused. Omg I made out with him last night! Shit! Thomas can't find out. He'll literally kill me.

"Why are you covering up your freckles?!" He says a little quieter.

"I'm meeting Thomas in like half an hour and he doesn't like them." I reply. Alex just looks at me.

"Why the fuck not?! They're adorab- I mean they're nice!" I exclaims. I blush a little. "Don't change yourself for him, if he doesn't like you ad your freckles then he doesn't deserve you."

"Well thanks but I don't need advice from you. I can do whatever I want, so if I wanna put on make up, I can" I turn around and finish my makeup then walk out. I tie up my hair and walk to Thomas's room.

Word Count- 1003