Chapter 13

Trigger Warning: Violence, Rape/Sexual assault.

"Do you really think this is a smart idea Jefferson?" I ask perfectly calm. It's not like this is my first time I've had a knife to my neck.

"I would shut up if I were you, now you gonna go to the police, tell them you miss understood and Alex was the one that stabbed John." He demands. I can't help but laugh a little at how he's trying so hard to scare me.

"lol nah I'm good. But don't worry I'll also tell the police how you've been abusing him for the past year and a half" I duck under his arm and start walking away. He grabs my wrist and cuts it. "whore you really think people haven't cut me before? I sleep with people for money I'm pretty used to it by now".

"Oh so you're the college slut everyone talks about?" I nod. I ain't ashamed or anything, I get money and I get to break up relationships. It's fun. "In that case... James would you mind leaving for a bit and locking the door." James nods and puts a shirt on then walks out.

"Ok well this has been fun and all but Imma leave" Before I can leave, he grabs my wrist and pushes me down on his bed. I roll my eyes as he pulls off my top and ties up my hands. "Uh careful that's Peggy's hoodie" I scowl at him.

"Is that seriously your problem with this?" He looks at me.

"I'm a single 19 year old girl in New York, assholes like you do this all the time and you can't hurt me. I don't care what you do, you ain't getting me to tell the police Alex stabbed John" I reply. He punches me in the face. "You suck at listening don't you? You can hurt me all you won't I'm not gonna do anything you tell me to"

He glares at me for a minute the smiles "So what if I hurt Peggy?" I gasp and try to until the rope he used to tie up my hands. "Oh well that worked."

"You can't hurt her! She didn't do shit!" I yell and stand up after failing to free my hands. He tries to pull me back down but I kick him "Stay the fuck away from her!" He ignores me and pulls me back onto the bed and pulls down my shorts. "Fuck off!"

"Stay still and I'll stay away from Peggy" I sigh and nod. I just can't let him hurt Peggy. He smiles and kisses my chest. I try not to gag, I hate guys kissing me, or touching me, Girls do it so much better.

About 30 minutes later

As soon as Jefferson unties me I grab my clothes and run out. The second I step out I see a bunch of guys with their phones out. I quickly put my clothes back on but I know they got photos. I run outside and get into my car. I look in the mirror. Great I have a black eye and hickeys on my neck.

I drive back to the hospital and walk up to John's room. All the other are still there. "How'd it go- Omg what happened!?" Peggy screams and runs over to me. "Are you ok?!"

"Yeah I'm fine. He only punched me a couple times, Cut my wrist and raped me" I shrug. She gasps and looks at me.

"Omg! What the fuck you're not ok!" She yells.

"Peggy chill, I'm fine, it's not the first time shit like this has happened." I smile at her. She hugs me then steps back and hits my arm lightly.

"Don't scare me like that!" She whines.

"Want me to make it up later?" I smirk. She blushes.

"John's basically dying, you can hook up later" Alex says. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, he's gonna live and Maria just got raped I think she has the right to say whatever she wants, and either way it's your fault he's here in the first place" Peggy spits back at him.

"Only because you didn't fucking tell me Jefferson was so abusive, if you had then this wouldn't have happened." He glares at her. "And like Maria said she's been through this shit before so it's not a big deal"

"You think rape isn't a big deal?! What the fuck is wrong with you. You know I wish you would live one day as a girl and see how well you survive!" She yells.

"Guys stop fighting! Maria I'm so sorry Jefferson did that to you, you really didn't have to do that and Alex she got raped and by the looks of it, beat up Peggy's allowed to be upset about it so both of you just stop fighting!" John exclaims. Alex looks at him and nods.

"Sorry..." Both Alex and Peggy say at the same time. Peggy hugs me. I smile, I like her so much, I just wish I had the confidence to ask her out, she's my best friend and we hook up and stuff but it's always just been a physical relationship. I don't get why I can't ask her out. I've always had enough confidence and persistence to do and get what I want but I can't with Peggy. I usually know when someone likes me but there are no signals from Peggy, I just wish I knew if it was worth it to ask her out.

"Why don't we all just let John rest for a bit...." Eliza suggests. John nods.

"I'll stay with him" Peggy and Alex say at the same time again then glare at each other. "He's my best friend I should stay" Peggy sits next to John.

"Well he wanted to date me and I love him so I should stay." Alex replies and sits on the other side of John.

"Both of you shut up! I don't want either of you to stay. One of the others can stay if they want but both of you just fuck off!" John yells. Alex and Peggy look down, ashamed the walk out. Me and the others follow them except for Laf who stays with John.