Chapter 20

The weekend ....

Julian ...

Just say it man.

I sat across the table watching Sierra opening  her graduation gifts with Khalil not too far from her.

I guess they official now.

After our conversation about the house thing.

Things got a little heated between us.

Flashback ......

" Im saying Sierra you being in a house by yourself with two kids"

" you don't think I can handle it"

It was now bed time and we were in her room still having this conversation. This shit didn't sit well with me.

" I'm not saying that . . . you taking my words out of context"

" Look whether you like it or not I'm moving Julian"

" It's because of that dude ain't it" I said letting my nose flare.

" Really Ju, This has nothing to do with Khalil. I make my own decisions" she said sitting on the bed

" look I'm doing this for me and my babies"

" They mine too" I added.

" well I'm pretty sure you want them to grow up having there own room, nice back yard, and a playground for them to enjoy. They can't do that here"

Flashback over.....

" have some cake"

I looked up to see Ms. Tanya with a slice of cake in her hand.

" Thanks" I said taking it.

" now on a joyous day like this you all over here looking sad and pitiful "

I laughed a little.

" I ain't sad believe me. It's all about her" I said staring at her. She had Sincere in her arms now.

" You know her big mouth told me about the disagreement y'all had"

I could only shake my head.

" All imma say is if you know it ain't right then make it right Julian. You are truly becoming the son I never had. Khalil  is a good guy but I know where my baby heart is. Take it easy" she said patting my shoulder before getting up"

I let out a sigh.

30 minutes later .....

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I instantly took it out.

" Wassup"

" Hey man I got that deal for you" Nate said

" yo you foreal" I said getting excited.

" Yea man the owner is willing to take the price down so it's all yours"

" Thanks man"

" no problem"

Its about to be a celebration.

" someone is out of there sour mood" I looked to see Sierra walking up to me.

Not gone lie  she looked good as hell in this all white dress that showed off how she became a mama in the first damn place.

" what you talking about"

" I saw you  with that little pout on your face now tell mama what's wrong"

" I will once you sit on daddy's lap"