Chapter 32

2 days later . . . .

Sierra

What was suppose to be a mini vacation turn into a nightmare.

The following morning I continue to spill my guts. Julian had set up for us to go to brunch and I couldn't even make it out the room.

Around 6pm we were on a emergency flight headed back home.

Right now I was in the master bedroom of his house watching re-runs of law and order.

" Hey I got some more tea for you" Julian said coming in with a tray.

" I don't want it" I said whining.

" Com'on Sierra I need you to feel better"

" I'm tryinnn"

My stomach was still feeling queasy every now and then plus my head was hurting.

I grabbed the hot mug drinking some of the hot tea before putting it back on the tray resting.

I watched as Julian walked around the king size bed getting on the other side.

" Aren't you afraid you will get whatever I got"

I still have yet to go to the ER cause I was being scary. I hate bad news.

He lightly chuckle before looking at me.

" Not according to my mama I can't get what you got" he said laughing nervously.

" Well how does she know" I said raising my eyebrow.

I swear he be telling his mama all of our damn business.

" Cause she a woman"

I shook my head.

" Mama Janice don't know what she talking about"

He stayed quiet before laughing.

" Yea that old lady don't know what she talking about . . . she thinking you pregnant whole time it's really a fever. Bruh I swear my mama is funny"  Julian said laughing.

" IM WHAT" I said sitting up.

" huh"

"Julian don't " huh" me what did she tell you ?"

" It's n-nothing you have to worry about" he said grabbing his phone.

I quickly snatched it out his hand.

He looked at me crazy.

" Ju you better talk to me or I promise you no nuki for the entire next month"

" Sierraaaa"

I sat crossing my arms. I was not playing.

" you got 5 seconds"

" Ok look . . . once we came back to the states I was telling my mama about the symptoms you was having. She started cussing me out assuming saying that I got you pregnant . . . again"

I sat here thinking.

Could I really be pregnant.

No no I can't be.

" That's impossible I'm still breastfeeding Sincere and he is pushing 3 months old"

I had him at the end of September.

" And plus im not even craving tacos" I said more so to myself remembering the last time.

" Well have you got your um . . . . girl stuff yet"