Chapter 30

Julian

It was now 6 in the morning. I probably only got about a good hour of sleep in.

I watch as her covered chest slowly rise up and down from sleeping so peaceful.

Without waking her up I got out of bed slowly preparing myself for a shower.

The water in the shower instantly got hot. I took a deep sigh stepping into it.

A lot of shit was on my mind yet Kevontae stayed in the front of it.

I don't know how that Nigga knew I would be there.

Thinking what if one of those bullets hit Kianna. I don't think I can ever live with myself.

I felt my fist balled as my head rested on the shower wall.

This man needed to be dealt with end of story.

After shower . . .

I open the bathroom door letting the steam from the shower flow in the room.

I watched as Sierra moved around a little but still didn't wake up.

Quickly I went to my closet throwing on a vlone hoodie and some black on black Nike sweats.

I grabbed my phone texting Sierras phone knowing she was going to wonder where Im at when she wakes up.

I lightly kissed her forehead before leaving out. Both Sincere and Kiki were still sleep.

Walking in the garage I unlocked the all black matte G - wagon.

Several things was on my to do list today.

Speaking of it my Bluetooth was going off already.

" Aye man why we gotta be up this early"

" Cause I said so Nigga"

He smacked his teeth.

I wasn't playing when I said I wanted to get a head start when I got  out the hospital.

No more than 20 minutes I was pulling up.

Everybody had a slight mug on they face.

Oh fucking well.

I was trying to make this secretive as possible.

" Good morning Mr.Westbrook" Valentino said with his heavy Italian accent.

" sorry I kept y'all waiting" I said clearing my throat.

" you think" Sierra friend said

I let her in on it yesterday about my plans. I'm pretty sure she knows what her friend would like.

Valentino was my primary jeweler that have a lot of decent pieces.

I bought my first customize Rollie from him. I've been in business with him for a while now.

We all went into his office. He laid the briefcase on the table.

For some odd reason I got a nervous pit in my stomach. I wasn't backing out of this though.

I felt like Sierra was is my true love and deserve nothing but the best.

" I hope you ready my friend" Valentino said happily.

" hold on wait a minute" Ices said putting her finger up.

" Just for the record my friend ain't no cheap hoe"

" Okay Ices "

Please don't start I thought to myself.

I watched as he laid out five different rings.