Chapter 29

6 hours later . . . . . .

I finally made it back up to the hospital and surprisingly no one was in here.

I sat in my usual chair putting my duffle bag of clothes down.

" It's finally me and you kiddo" I said while laughing at my statement.

I looked at his face looking at all the different features that I knew Sincere will have when he gets older.

" Julian why don't you just wake up for me"

" I know you done heard this a thousands times from me"

"But I really really . . . really miss you"

" Kianna misses you a whole lot, always asking for you "

" And mama Janice . . . she just wants to hear your voice . . . Like I do Ju"

" I promise I wasn't gonna cry for the thousandth time" I said aloud wiping tears that were falling.

I stayed quiet not knowing what else to say. I laid in the chair closing my eyes thinking about what the nurse said to me before.

" Sweet heart have you tried holding his hand"

I shook my head. I was too afraid that I'll do something.

" well you should try holding his hand and pray. With that connection God can hear you even stronger"

My eyes open looking down at Julian hand. It rested on his side.

I took deep breath grabbing his left hand.

" lord please let this work"

His large hand still had a decent warmness to it.

" Lord I just ask that you heal this man body . . . give him all the strength that he need to be well again . . . . to see his kids . . . his mom . . . his friends . . . me we all miss him and want him to be back healthy again"

" In Jesus name I pray amen"

I looked at him seeing the same ole motion.

Letting out a sigh I reseted my back against the chair. I looked at nothing in general but just thinking about how far we have come.

It's been almost a year since this man has rec my world.

I laughed a little at the thought.

Just when I was about to rest my eyes I felt something.

The slight movement alerted me. My heart raced as I felt him squeeze my hand since I was still holding it.

It  was very light but I still felt it.

The sound of his monitors going crazy  scared me. I started thinking the entire worst of things.

His eyes still haven't opened. Tears admittedly rushed down my face.

Thinking the worse

The door to his room quickly opened to his main nurse and doctor.

" What's going on with him" I quickly asked

" Sweetie relax okay he's going to be just fine"

" How do I suppose to trust that he's been laying in this hospital for almost three weeks now !" I said fustrated"

" he's going into cardiac arrest we gotta get him to the OR now"

" W-What"

" Ma'am you have to leave now" his doctor said rudely.