Chapter 10. Good morning.

Hello, hello!!! :D My vacation is almost over O_O which is gonna make me busy with school and give me less time to write u_u . Monday I dare you to come I double dare you!!! But anyways have fun reading ;3 

-LivingDeadSoul 

———————————————

 ''Devis, is that you?'' She said as she came out of the kitchen with a  few candles in her hands followed by my father as he was also holding a few. Still shocked of what happened I didn't answer I just stood there wide eyed.. ''Are you okay, honey?'' My mother came closer. ''Y-yeah..'' I managed to say still in shock. ''The power seems to be off. Probably because of the storm outside.'' My father said as he placed some candles in the living room. I picked up the flashlight I had dropped. ''Your father and I went to the kitchen to get some candles to put in the living room for at least a bit of light, you should take some with you.'' I shook my head. ''..No, I'm fine I got a flashlight after all.'' ''If that's what you want sweetheart.'' My mother replied with a small caring smile. ''I'm going to bed.'' I said and turned around making my way upstairs, I heard a soft 'Good night Devis' from my mother as I walked off.

I was back in my room again, lying in my bed. It was kind of cold even under the covers. There were Goosebumps all over my arm as I slightly trembled. I kept on thinking back to what had happened not so long ago. Had I imagined it? I had to right..? Though.. it felt so real.. was I going insane..? I shook of the thoughts and looked at my alarm clock. It was 00:48 . The power was still off. I heard thunder rumbling in the sky. Would everyone else have no power either or is it just my house? I picked up my Phone from the nightstand and messaged Ian. He'd probably be still awake anyway.

From: Unicorn

To: Ian  

Hey bro, the power off at your place too?

And why the hell did you change my name to UNICORN!?

From: Ian

To: Unicorn

 What? I thought It fit you perfectly ;P

And no, why?

From: Unicorn

To: Ian

Oh, never mind

From: Ian

To: Unicorn

If you say so.  Btw I can't drive you home this Monday, got rugby practice, sorry :C

From: Unicorn

To: Ian

That's fine, don't worry about it ^^''

Imma go and sleep g' night

From: Ian

To: Unicorn.

Good night, unicorn ;)

I sighted. Instead of calling me fairy-boy, fag, rainbow-dude or whatever names you can think of, Ian called me 'Unicorn'. It didn't really bother me I was kind of already  used to it by now. He was only teasing anyway.

I figured I'd get some sleep since there was nothing left to do without electricity. I wrapped myself in the sheets as my room lit up for a second. Another flash of lightning burst through the sky followed by thunder. I looked around in my room one last time before I closed my eyes hoping to drift into sleep soon.

I woke up to the sound of birds as they happily chirped. That must mean that the weather had cleared up. I felt the warm sun shine on my face and decided to just lay there for a few more seconds. I slowly opened my eyes staring at the ceiling till I saw something in the corner of my eyes. I sat up and directly met with light blue, silver/gray eyes. ''What the!?" I yelled as I backed away a little against the head piece of the bed. ''Good morning to you too.'' Spoke the most sexy voice I had ever heard.

———————————-

LivingDeadSoul: O.O who's that sexy voice? 

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciatie it! ^^