Chapter 30. I don't believe in that kind of stuff.

HELLO I AM BACK, ;7;/ Incase you guys haven't read the comment I send: I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I'm back ;u; It's a short chapter, I know but this is all I just managed to write. I'll try and update every 2 weeks again.  Also welcome new followers~ Anyway Enjoy!!

-LivingDeadSoul

-------------------------------------------------

As we stood in front of the tent he moved away the vile that covered the entrance. Still holding my hand he pulled me in. Inside the tent it looked way bigger than I would have guessed standing outside. In the middle of the tent sat a young woman, I would have guessed between the 20 and 25 , behind a table with a glass orb.

She had dark curly hair and caramel tinted skin, golden earrings with matching necklace and bracelets. She wore a purple dress with red cloths strapped over her hips with various little bells attacked to it that tinkled as she stood up to greet us. “Welcome young men, would you like for me to tell your fortune?’’ She said with her arms wide open. She exchanged looks between us with her brown eyes . “Yes please.’’ Luke replied. “Take place.’’ She said motioning for us to sit down on the 2 chairs that stood in front of the table with the glass orb.

Luke let go of my hand and took place, I slowly followed, placing the plastic bag full with food supplies next to me on the ground and took place next to him as the woman sat down on the opposite of the table.“Give me your left hand.’’ She asked Luke who obeyed immediately. 

She took his hand over the table and flipped it until she could see the inside of it. She observed it, gently trailing the lines of his palm with her fingers. Suddenly she stopped, she looked up at him with a smile. “You’ll win a battle soon, my dear.’’ Luke looked confused. “Don’t worry my child, you’ll show the world your strength, don’t give up.’’ She said as she closed her hands around his for a moment. Luke’s confused expression turned into a smile again and he nodded at her.

She released his hand and her gaze met mine as I had silently watched. She held her hand out for me giving a welcoming smile. I slowly placed my left hand in hers and she took it tracing the lines like she had done with Luke. Her warm smile slowly disappeared turning more serious, until she stopped. Her finger slightly trembled on my hand.

“Are you alright Ma’am?’’ Luke asked in worry as he also noticed the sudden change of expression in her face. “...Raiden..’’ She softly whispered just loud enough for me to barely hear.

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!