Chapter 52: Starry night sky.

Yoo long time no read, but I'm back babbyyyy! I'm here to announce the the story is officially done!! Lmfao after like 6 years damn.. Shit sure took some time. I started when I was 14 and  am almost 22 now. I'm relieved yet somewhat sentimental about finishing my first long story ever. 

Either way I have written everything down, but have deciding to post it in 2 parts instead of 1 because it did get a lot longer than I expected/intended, but I just didn't want to to rush the end too much. Fear not! I will be posting the absolute last chapter 53 close to this upload. Probably within a day or 2 at most. 

I plan on trying to time it with the upload of the first chapter of a new story I have been planning for some time now. It's called Pavlov and I have about 7 chapters of that one ready already. It involves basically a werewolf, to say it non pretentiously haha, and gang life (and obviously gay shit). It's uhh a lot more mature rated than this story so keep that in mind, but if that is something you are into, keep an eye out for that one ;D! (Small disclaimer that story is not alpha/omega/beta verse.)  

Anyway back to this story, enjoy! 

- LDS

-----------------------------------------

The thing moved forward towards me, slowly almost prowling. It's vision locked upon me, I knew there was no place to run for me. It stopped just inches before me, some of its eyes leveled with mine. I was frozen in place.

" I̶͙̲̭̓̄́͗̂̈́̈́̈́͆̾ͅ ̵̨̡̛̮̮͈̺͕̥̩͙͙̮̣̜͕͔̓͌̈͗͗̐̃̂̈́͑̋̀̑̿͂̚G̶̡̛̥̬̬͈̜͙̮͕̗̱͍̱̣̈́͛͂̆̈́̊̐͋̊́̕O̴̯̰͙͉͉͖̟͉̮͚̜̗͈͕͓͙͔͐͒̂͐̉̚ͅT̶͕̤̭̲̲̺̫̹͉̼̞͚̗̄̃̈́̈́ ̵̨̛̼̼̻̖̩̤̟̤̯͈̰̰̰̉̒͋͋͊͋͜Y̵̢̢̤̞̪̤͓̯̗̱̜͉̱̟̽O̶̧̼̤̣͉͇͋̇Ư̸̧̜̝̖͇͎͚͓̓̈́̿̈́̈́̎̔̔̒͆̆̆͝ ̷̨̳̬̖͙̖̟̉̏̕T̶̢͉̤̩̥̮̖̭͉̩͇͙̬̬̯̗͉͎̀Ḩ̵͎̤͖̠͙́̌͐͌̿̑̐̾͘I̵͍̤̮͇̝̭̘̗̐͌̇̽̅͆̍̚͝͝͠Ś̷͍̩͓͔̀͊̂́̽̇́̿̚͜ ̷͎͆̑̌̑̃́̅̅̄̈͒́̒̐͘̕T̵̨̨̛̛̩̠͉͍̹̥̪͈͕̬̤͓͙̲̾̇̑̑̍̀̔̅͐͘I̷̡̫͉̗̜̮̠̲̦̖͂͌̀̍M̵̙̼̪̓͆̊̾͘Ȇ̸͔͉̉͆͋͋̉̏̄̀͘ ̷̰̈́̌͊̌̊͒̿̇̅̀̂̾̓̇R̵̛̛͚̺̈́̌͛̈̇̌̅̓̅͝Ȃ̶̗͆͌͊̃̿͗̂̓̀͒̐̈́͑̏̿͘̚ͅI̵̛̩͊̌̔̏̅̀̅̐͒͘̚͜͠͝͝D̴͉͕͍̯̦̩͍̫̯̦͍͇̓͌̆̂̆̉͝͝E̴̡̛̔̒̈̽̌͋̎͝N̷͔̱͂̾̉̿̑̈́͆.''

I heard a sharp popping of joints and bones snap as it seemed to unhinge its huge jaws, easily big enough to swallow me in one bite. Its tongue was dark blue covered in backward barbs, it's teeth pointy and sharp like multiple rows of razors seemingly never ending as they went on through its throat and sides of its cheeks.

It's mouth snapped closed, missing me by a hair as a backpack made contact with the side of its head and dissolved part of it for a moment like smoke.

It seemed this thing was somewhat affected by physical matter unlike how its appearance insinuated by the way it manifested.

Flinching by the impact I looked to where it came from and there stood Ian, terrified but not going down without a fight.

''What are you doing Devis? RUN!''

The smoke knit itself back as it shifted back in shape. Its many eyes locked on Ian as it turned to him. Ian tried to outrun the thing in what little space there was in the Raven barrier, but there wasn't far for him to run to.

I picked up the previously thrown backpack and tried to bash through the Raven wall once more in one last desperate attempt to make an opening for us to escape, but they barely gave at all this time.