Chapter 43. Not bad at all.

Hey readers, it's been a while. Vacation started and I'm finally done with all those awfully stressful projects. I really, really needed vacation mann. Overall I'm just glad to be back!! Hopefully this chapter makes up for the long wait hehe. I hope you guys like it~

-LivingDeadSoul

-------------------------------------------------

Arriving home, I was greeted by my dad, and Amy who were sitting together on the couch. My dad was watching some science documentary as Amy kept on asking him what some of the words, used by the host of the show, meant. I greeted them before I went to the kitchen to get myself a drink. I put some Ice tea in a glass and walked back to the living room. ''Mom isn't home yet?'' I asked my dad as I leaned on the back rest of the couch, sipping my drink. He looked from the TV to me for a second before fixating his eyes back to the screen. ''No, she has another night shift.'' He sighted. ''Oh I see.'' I took another sip before I replied. ''Does that mean you'll cook again today?'' ''I'll make an attempt to, yes.'' He said chuckling lightly with a sad expression.

I decided to stay downstairs for the time being, not really feeling ready to face Tyler yet, and helped my dad cook instead. We ended up making Lasagna and if I do say so myself it turned out better than expected. We ate pretty much in silence except for the occasional comments Amy would make every now and then about random things, and after supper I helped my dad with washing up the dishes. As we finished up doing the dishes I grabbed a bar of chocolate out of the kitchen cupboard, and my school bag from the hallway before I made my way upstairs.

Slowly opening the door to my room, I peeked inside seeing Tyler stand with his back towards me in front the window. He was wearing my rugby shorts again and this time my old rugby shirt as well. The dark blue material with my last name, Patterson, and the number 9 shown off proudly on it in white. I occasionally slept in it as it was quite baggy on me just like the shorts, but it seemed to fit him perfectly, hugging him in all the right places. He turned his head abruptly to look at me and I flinched slightly. His eyes were in a pondering, blank stare but they softened as his eyes fell on me. ''I-I'm back.'' I stuttered as I was still standing in my door opening. He fully turned around grinning softly as he spoke. ''Welcome back.'' ''Thanks.'' I replied, my gaze focused to the ground as I walked further into my room.

Feeling his eyes on me as I placed my backpack next to my desk, I took place on the edge of my bed closest to the window with the chocolate bar still in hand. I slowly lifted my gaze up to meet his. He was still standing there just observing whatever I did, but I could see his head tilted to the side a little in confusion. Before I turned my gaze to the opposite direction, I held out my right hand to him with the chocolate bar in it. I didn't feel him take the bar out of my hand so I slowly looked his way again. 'why wasn't he taking it?' His stare flickered from the bar to my eyes as his head was still slightly tilted. Fuck, he looked rather cute right now. "It's for you.'' I uttered. "What is it?'' ''It's chocolate, remember the chocolate milk from the other day?'' I spoke blushing as I remembered the incident. ''You said it wasn't so bad after all right? So.. I thought you might wanted to try actual chocolate.'' With fumbling fingers I tore some of the wrapper open showing him what's inside and handing it out to him again. ''See? It's the same color as the cocoa powder.'' He hummed in reply as he took it from my hands. He broke off a piece and chewed on it. I watched him with a smile as I saw his eyes widen slightly. ''This is not bad at all.'' He said chewing satisfied before swallowing. He held the bar back out to me as he spoke. ''You should take it too.'' He insisted.

I chuckled as I broke of a piece and put it in my mouth sucking on the chocolaty goodness. Unexpectedly his thumb and index finger found their way under my chin, raising it slightly before his lips connected with mine. I could feel my face heated up as he sucked on my bottom lip, prying me to open up. His right-hand, previously under my chin, let go ,and brushed up my right upper leg. Its heath pooling into me made me moan softly into the kiss. His other ,now bandage-less, (I removed the bandage a little while ago, the wound was completely healed only a scar remained.) moved, softly caressed my cheek to the back of my neck before pulling me deeper into the kiss. I gasped in surprise, and he took his chance brushing his tongue against mine. Being stunned at first, it took me a little time, but I soon started to react to the kiss. I could feel little sparks shoot through my tongue as his moved against mine. It felt wet and warm, and the chocolate still melting inside my mouth made the kiss taste sweet and creamy. Eventually we had to part because of lack of oxygen and it left us panting. I whimpered softly at the loss of heath and touch. A bit of saliva had dribbled from the corners of my mouth and I wiped it away with the back of my hand as I could feel the wild flush on my cheeks. ''The chocolate isn't bad, but I like it better this way.'' He whispered against my mouth. It took me a second to process that Tyler had stolen the chocolate from my mouth, still too enchanted with the tingling feeling against my lips.