Chapter 38. Humans are weird.

Hey, I went to Amsterdam again yesterday with some new friends from school and it was allot of fun ^^!  Though of course with new friends comes the whole coming out think again ;__; and I just don’t really know how to do that.. Considering we have a transgender friend from another class but half of my friends ignore the pronouns he wants them to use. Which makes me think they would do the same with me :I Anyway enough drama here. Have this chapter lovelies~  

-LivingDeadSoul

----------------------------------------

‘’For fuck sake.’’ “Devis! Language. ’’ My mom yelled at me. “Sorry!’’ I had no idea I actually said that out loud.

Walking into my room I saw the particular demon I was looking for laying with his back on my bed with a paper in his hands. ‘’Tyler, what did you do to Amy?’’ He looked up coolly from the paper to me standing in the door way. ‘’What do you mean, babe?’’  I optioned to ignore the babe.  “I don’t want you to spoil her.’’ ‘’I didn’t know you thought that bad of me. What do you take me for?’’ I walked closer taking place on the bed beside him and crossed my arms.“A demon, which is exactly what you are.’’ “Don’t worry I won’t spoil her. If she told you about me she probably said I looked nice right?’’  “Something along that line.’’ I huffed, leaned back and letting myself fall on the bed next to him. ‘’What’s that?’’ I asked pointing at the paper that was resting on his chest with the blank side up.

‘’About that,’’ He lifted the paper from his chest and handed it to me. ‘’I think something might be wrong with that niece of yours.’’  Taking the paper from him I scanned the sheet. On it were several stick figures drawn and one that looked slightly different. I assumed it was Amy’s drawing. ‘’What’s with it?’’  Tyler moved a little closer placing his elbow above my head on the bed where he leaned his head in his palm and with his other hand he pointed at the drawn figure that looked different than the rest. ‘’She said this was supposed  to be me.’’  I looked at the drawing and up to Tyler who was looming over me.  I could feel my cheeks heath up a little. ‘’I-It looks nothing like you though.’’

“I agree, anatomically it is incorrect and for the fact that I don’t have 4 horns but 2 but, regardless of that, it does.’’  “What do you mean?’’ I asked confused. ‘’Well it looks like I have 4 horns but that’s just because they are split, but they come from the same base-‘’ ‘’That’s not what I meant.’’ ‘’You mean how does she know what my demon form looks like?’’ ‘’..Yes.’’  “I was about to ask you.’’

‘’Well, I don’t..I don’t know? ’’I said in confusion. “I know young humans are usually more sensitive to spiritual things ,some more than others. That might explain why she can see my demon form, however normally no one is suppose to see trough my cover. It does not explain either why she does not seem frightened of me or even mildly disturbed.’’

My 8 year old niece, Amy, could see demons in their natural form.  I don’t remember seeing demons or other spiritual things when I was her age..

 ’some more than others’ indeed I suppose.  ‘’You might just have a really tough niece or something else is wrong.’’ ”I guess so, just don’t try and get her to be scared of you now, okay?’’ “I won’t, don’t worry about it.’’ He said placing a kiss on the side of my forehead. ‘’Since when did you get so affectionate?’’ ‘’Can’t I be?’’He huffed. I didn’t expect that reaction so to me it was quite cute. ‘’N-no, I never said that.’’

 I reached up brushing back the hair hanging in front of his eye behind his ear. His eyes followed my movement not expecting my act. I wasn’t even aware of my own actions until he stared me down in confusion.  The blush on my cheeks returned once more. ‘’Ah, s-sorry I just didn’t like the fact I couldn’t see both of your eyes.’’ A smirk made its way on his face and he shifted his position crawling on top of me. He hovered above me with a knee on either side of my body  and an hand  above each of my shoulders on the bed.  

He moved his head next to my ear before  he whispered. “Humans are weird.’’ The hot air sending a tremble down my spine. The fucking tease. “Y-you’re weird!’’ I replied still red faced as I pushed him back with a pout. He looked kind of taken aback sitting upright but still with both knees on either side of me. For a moment I thought he was going to be angry but his expression turned back into a daring smirk. ‘’Are we getting fierce now?’’ He said playfully. ‘’M-maybe.’’

 ‘’Anyway, you need to heal this.’’ I muttered looking the other way as I unbuttoning my shirt revealing the bite mark he left on me. ‘’Why? It’s my gift to you. It doesn’t hurt does it?’’ I looked back at him seeing a little worry in his expression. “N-no but, it caused for an awkward situation today and I don’t want something like that to happen again.’’  “Did someone see it?’’ He asked looking amused.  ‘’Yes, so heal it.’’ ‘’No.’’ ‘’What no?’’  ‘’It’s unfair. I got this collar-’’ He said tugging on it. ‘’but you got nothing, at least wear my mark.’’ Was he serious? Well I guess he had sort of a point. ‘’..Fine, I suppose.’’ I sighted.

-----------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!