Chapter 23. The book is ours.

Hi people ! I'm back with more "Demon's soul" hope you guys like it. I think I finally got the whole plot figured out. Before I just let the book write itself, but I know all the next steps now..I hope.  Have fun reading ;D 

(oh btw have a charachter picture, here have  Lance on the right----->)

-LivingDeadSoul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain had stopped a little while ago but it was a rather cold night. I was lightly trembling and just couldn’t fall asleep. “Devis, come here.’’  I turned around facing Tyler who I thought was already sleeping, he held the blankets up. “what?’’ “You’re cold, come. I won’t bite.. much.’’ He replied with a smirk. “Tyler.’’ “I’m just kidding, I promise you won’t regret it.’’ I thought about it for a second. Extra warmth didn’t sound all too bad. “Fine.’’ I scooted a little closer to him in defeat. 

“You’re still too far away.’’ He said as he snaked his warm arms around my waist pulling me closer to him until my back hit his chest. “Better.’’ He whispered close to my ear. I had never been this close to him. “T-tyler, your cuts-’’ “Shhh, sleep.’’ He cut me off as he whispered in my ear. A pleasurable shiver went its way up my spine, I bit my lip suppressing a moan. I could feel my heart beat hard in my chest and I was thank full for the darkness or he would have seen my bright red cheeks. 

What was happening to me? Am I actually falling for this demon? I can’t.. No good will come from this.. Can demon’s even fall in love? Who knows..he’s probably just playing around with me.. somehow that thought made something sting in my chest. I tried to push those troublesome thoughts away and sooner or later I started to calm down and actually relax. I stopped trembling and I fell asleep in his arms. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I woke up to the beeping sound of my alarm clock. I felt something warm around me,  slowly opening my eyes I looked right into shining silver/blue eyes. Tyler was laying right next to me, chin in his palm leaning on his elbow with his other arm around my waist as he eyed me. “…What are you doing?’’ I asked as my cheeks got warmer.  “I was watching you sleep until that hideous sound woke you up.’’  He said with a smirk. Now I think about it the alarm was still going off. I didn’t really want to leave the warmth just yet but I just couldn’t stand the sound. “Eh..would you mind letting me go so I can put it off?’’ I said with a awkward smile. His smirk slightly faded as he slowly removed his arm from around me. I sat up putting my alarm clock off which stopping the beeping sound. “Thanks.’’ I said as I brushed my bangs out of my face, stood up and took some clothes from my closet and got into the bathroom.

“Before I told you that you had to stay in my room, but if you had listened to what I said I don’t know what would have happened to matt, so.. If you really want to go outside then that’s all right but at least wear something okay?’’ I said while I stood in my door way about to leave to downstairs. He placed his hand behind his head and let himself fall on his back. “fine.’’ He replied still laying in my bed.  He had barely moved from when I had stood up to get ready. “See you later Tyler.’’ I said as I walked down the stairs. He didn’t even bother to reply.

Ian would be picking me up in about 15 minutes and the only thing I still had to do was have breakfast. It was quiet downstairs, my mom and dad had both already left to work. I took some bread out of the cupboard and made myself a sandwich. I watched some TV until I heard the sound of a car horn in front of my house, Ian.

Standing at my locker I was changing books for the following lessons. “Dev!’’ I heard one of my familiar nicknames called from behind me. I turned around seeing Nova walk to me. I waved to her. “Hey Nova.’’  “Here you are, I was looking for you.’’ “Well you found me.’’ I said with a smile. “So, where’s Matt?’’ I asked. “I left him with Ian. Oh, before I forget-’’ I watched as she opened her shoulder bag that was covered in band stickers such as Pierce The Veil, All Time Low and more.

“Here.’’ She handed me the witchcraft book we used to call up Tyler. I opened it and randomly started flipping through a few pages. “thanks.’’ “Welcome to the dark side, we’ve got cookies.’’ She smiled at me brightly. “what?’’  She started to chuckle. “I’m just kidding, though the cookies aren’t a lie..’’ I closed the book placing it into my locker and closed the little door of it. “Haha, then I want some, soon.” I replied smiling back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!